NFL Week 6 Power Rankings!?

1). Green Bay Packers The Packers are the best team in the NFL, and won't be coming out of the #1 spot unless they take themselves out. AMAZING. 2). Detroit Lions The only reason the Lions aren't the top team in the NFL is because of the team ahead of them; the Packers. AMAZING. 3). New Orleans... show more 1). Green Bay Packers
The Packers are the best team in the NFL, and won't be coming out of the #1 spot unless they take themselves out. AMAZING.

2). Detroit Lions
The only reason the Lions aren't the top team in the NFL is because of the team ahead of them; the Packers. AMAZING.

3). New Orleans Saints
The only game they lost this season was a game that they played well enough to win - except the other team scored 42 points against their 34. AMAZING.

4). Buffalo Bills
It's hard to believe that the Patriots' competition in the division this year are the Bills, not the Jets. Nonetheless, the Bills are in first place in the division and fourth in the NFL. SURPRISING.

5). Baltimore Ravens
This team's offense is often overlooked, because the defense is just too dang good. They have scored more then 1/8 of the Ravens total PF. 'nuff said. AMAZING.

6). New England Patriots
The Patriots are first in the league in passing, that's good. They're also sixth in the league in
rushing; and I don't even think Bill Belichick expected that. IN ADDITION.

7). San Diego Chargers
The Chargers are only +11 in net points, but they have managed to find ways to win. In addition, for the next 7 games, the Chargers only play two teams with a winning record. LOOKS EASY

8). San Francisco 49ers
I can't believe that the NFC West champion was predicted to be any team OTHER then the 9ers. *hops on bandwagon* SURPRISE

9). Washington Redskins
So far Rex Grossman would be correct, as the 'Skins are sitting .5 games ahead of the Giants for first place. SURPRISE

10). Houstan Texans
So they lost to an emotionally charged Raiders, but I think after Al Davis' death, the Raiders could have beaten the 2007 Patriots. So in retrospect, it was a good effort by the Texans. GOODTRY

11). Pittsburgh Steelers
It sure was nice to see the Steelers finally come alive, but they have their work cut out for them against a division with no team under .500. FINALLY

12). Cincinatti Bengals
This is hard to believe, but the Bengals are actually tenth overall in Net Points. They are also in second place in the divison. SURPRISE.

13). Tenessee Titans
Ok, so I had no hopes at all for this team, and it showed after getting murdered by the Steelers. But hey, it's time to face facts. The Titans are in second place in the divison right now. BELIEVER.

14). Tampa Bay Buccaneers
So that was an embarassing performance. But I'm keeping the Buc's up this high because I KNOW they are a better team then that. They're 3-2 for a reason folks. MISUNDERSTOOD.

15). New York Giants
No doubt the Giants are going to sink to .500 next week. The Bills have intercepted more passes then Eli Manning has thrown touchdowns. If they're lucky, they'll only lose by 100 points. I think this is what people call, SKEPTICAL!!
Update: 16), Minnesota Vikings The Vikings are a 4-1 team trapped in a 1-4 shell. The Vikings boast two of the best players on each side of the ball. Jared Allen is clearly the best defensive player in the NFL (8.5 sacks, 1 FF, 1 INT) and Adrian Peterson is arguably the most explosive offensive player. Strangely enough,... show more 16), Minnesota Vikings
The Vikings are a 4-1 team trapped in a 1-4 shell. The Vikings boast two of the best players on each side of the ball. Jared Allen is clearly the best defensive player in the NFL (8.5 sacks, 1 FF, 1 INT) and Adrian Peterson is arguably the most explosive offensive player. Strangely enough, when the Vikings relied on these two in week 5, they killed the Cardinals. UNDERRATED.

17). Oakland Raiders
Nice win, and definately a very respected win. The Raiders are playing well, but the Chargers are in their division. TOO BAD.

18). Dallas Cowboys
So their two losses came from the Lions and Redskins. Last year that would have been a complete embarassment, but this year, it's completely understandable. TOUGH.

19). Cleveland Browns
The worst team in their division and they have a .500 record. TOUGH.

20). Atlanta Falcons
Wearing my Falcons cap right now, and completely depressed. But I know the Falcons will pull through. STILLHOPE.

21). New York Jets
Don't worry, Rex Ry
Update 2: 16), Minnesota Vikings The Vikings are a 4-1 team trapped in a 1-4 shell. The Vikings boast two of the best players on each side of the ball. Jared Allen is clearly the best defensive player in the NFL (8.5 sacks, 1 FF, 1 INT) and Adrian Peterson is arguably the most explosive offensive player. Strangely enough,... show more 16), Minnesota Vikings
The Vikings are a 4-1 team trapped in a 1-4 shell. The Vikings boast two of the best players on each side of the ball. Jared Allen is clearly the best defensive player in the NFL (8.5 sacks, 1 FF, 1 INT) and Adrian Peterson is arguably the most explosive offensive player. Strangely enough, when the Vikings relied on these two in week 5, they killed the Cardinals. UNDERRATED.

17). Oakland Raiders
Nice win, and definately a very respected win. The Raiders are playing well, but the Chargers are in their division. TOO BAD.

18). Dallas Cowboys
So their two losses came from the Lions and Redskins. Last year that would have been a complete embarassment, but this year, it's completely understandable. TOUGH.

19). Cleveland Browns
The worst team in their division and they have a .500 record. TOUGH.

20). Atlanta Falcons
Wearing my Falcons cap right now, and completely depressed. But I know the Falcons will pull through. STILLHOPE.

21). New York Jets
Don't worry, Rex Ry
Update 3: 21). New York Jets Don't worry, Rex Ryan promised Jets fans a superbowl! But he may have been talking about next year. DISAPPOINTMENT. 22). Chicago Bears The Bears played TERRIBLY on Monday. And if they wanted to stay in the race, they would have had to win. Look for them to move to the cellar of the division next... show more 21). New York Jets
Don't worry, Rex Ryan promised Jets fans a superbowl! But he may have been talking about next year. DISAPPOINTMENT.

22). Chicago Bears
The Bears played TERRIBLY on Monday. And if they wanted to stay in the race, they would have had to win. Look for them to move to the cellar of the division next week, especially against Jared Allen when the Bears OL is already AWFUL. SUCKS4YOU

23). Philidelphia Eagles
This outstanding offense gets no credit thanks to a terrible defense. NO BALANCE

24). Carolina Panthers
Like the Vikings, this team gets not nearly enough credit. UNDERRATED.

25). Denver Broncos
It will be fun to see how the offense is run with Tebow under center. LESSEE.

26). Arizona Cardinals
Any QB would have looked bad against Minnesota's DL. STILLHOPE

27). Seattle Seahawks
Jackson only looked good thanks to Rice, much like when they were with the Vikings. LUCKY

28). Miami Dolphins
With a weapon like Brandon Marshall, the dolphins should be doing a lot better
9 answers 9