Is Rihanna the sexiest woman alive?

According to Esquire magazine, Rihanna was voted the sexiest woman alive. While I disagree with that I want to know who you think is. My choice for sexiest woman alive is Emma Watson.

Update:

Remember that this question has no right answer. Asking who is sexiest woman alive is asking someone's opinion, so it is a subjective question.

Also, I'm not saying that Rihanna is not sexy, just that I don't think she is the sexiest woman alive.

Again it is a subjective question.

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best answer

You're right about that. There is no right answer. Everyone has their opinions on who is the sexiest woman alive. Having said that, I agree with you about Emma Watson being the sexiest woman alive.

• 8 years ago

As far as choosing between Rihanna or Emma, I'll take Emma. But there are a lot of attractive celebrities.

• 8 years ago

No I dont think she is...her personality that she displays and choice of how she carries herself is NOT classy at all. I think if Megan Fox were still relevant like she was during Transformers...she would have "maybe" taken that spot. I think she is very pretty without trying.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

no everyone has their own opinions and its so typical of the western media, if u say shes the sexiest or cheryl cole in western countries then fair enough but definitely not in the world, hollywood doesn't evolve around the world

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

No she is not and if you dont believe me go look at the comments posted. http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/a-line/rihanna-named-es...

must be at least 95% negative.

• 8 years ago

of course she isn't.

to me miley cyrus is the sexiest and best celebrity in the world

Source(s): miley cyrus forever
  • 8 years ago

Not in my estimation. The only thing she's got going for her is she gets naked easily. Naked does not equal sexiness.

• 8 years ago

olivia wilde

• 8 years ago

yes. i think beyonce does too and so does j.lo

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Well i think its my friend vanessa

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.