Is Rihanna the sexiest woman alive?

According to Esquire magazine, Rihanna was voted the sexiest woman alive. While I disagree with that I want to know who you think is. My choice for sexiest woman alive is Emma Watson.

Remember that this question has no right answer. Asking who is sexiest woman alive is asking someone's opinion, so it is a subjective question.

Also, I'm not saying that Rihanna is not sexy, just that I don't think she is the sexiest woman alive.

Again it is a subjective question.

You're right about that. There is no right answer. Everyone has their opinions on who is the sexiest woman alive. Having said that, I agree with you about Emma Watson being the sexiest woman alive.

As far as choosing between Rihanna or Emma, I'll take Emma. But there are a lot of attractive celebrities.

No I dont think she is...her personality that she displays and choice of how she carries herself is NOT classy at all. I think if Megan Fox were still relevant like she was during Transformers...she would have "maybe" taken that spot. I think she is very pretty without trying.

no everyone has their own opinions and its so typical of the western media, if u say shes the sexiest or cheryl cole in western countries then fair enough but definitely not in the world, hollywood doesn't evolve around the world

No she is not and if you dont believe me go look at the comments posted. http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/a-line/rihanna-named-es...

must be at least 95% negative.

of course she isn't.

to me miley cyrus is the sexiest and best celebrity in the world

Source(s): miley cyrus forever

Not in my estimation. The only thing she's got going for her is she gets naked easily. Naked does not equal sexiness.

olivia wilde

yes. i think beyonce does too and so does j.lo

Well i think its my friend vanessa