FIFA 12 Career mode bug/glitch/freeze?

I've had FFA 12 for only a week now and the 1st thing i did was start a career mode with Liverpool, after that i played Ultimate team for a few days, last night i went back to my career mode but when i looked at my squad all my 1st 11 had been changed for the reserves and i had 11 GK's in my reserves with... show more I've had FFA 12 for only a week now and the 1st thing i did was start a career mode with Liverpool, after that i played Ultimate team for a few days, last night i went back to my career mode but when i looked at my squad all my 1st 11 had been changed for the reserves and i had 11 GK's in my reserves with no name and one player had been changed for some random numbers. I've had a look for reasons for this and i've read it could be because i have a custom formation??? i am angry that i have spent nearly £50 on a game and now i cannot even use one of the main features of it!!! does anyone have anymore information on what is causing this???
i have already reset all my squads, deleted the "preferred squads" data on my ps3 and have tried starting a new career mode but get the same problem!!
1 answer 1