jealous over my boyfriend talking to other girls :( HELP !?

Okay so i belong to an orthodox family

He belongs to a modern one.

I was put up in a girls-school since LKG till class 10

He has been studying in a co-ed school.

After 10th I joined a new co-ed school and he joined the same school as mine.

So we guys are in the same school & in the same class right now,i.e class 12.

We met in class 11 & started liking each other & got into a relationship.

In d same year I faced a no. of things that has now turned me into a jealous,insecure girlfriend.

1)He had old pics put up on his fb account with 2 of her friends.In one of them he was sitting too close to one of the girl ( almost lying on her lap) and in the other one,the other girl was hugging him tightly.And those girls are bitchy and slutty and everything bad :\ And some more pics too.

2)He had to participate in an inter-school solo-singing competition.He used to practice in the school all day long.5-6 girls always used to be there at his practice without any reason.Whenever I went at the practice point,I always used to feel so lonely because he was always busy with those girls,sitting close together laughing and having SO-CALLED FUN.I used to feel so sad and lonely but he never realized how I was dying from inside.It was like he didnt care.I always used to stand far away watching them and feeling sad.But he NEVER used to notice or anything.

And there are a lot more things like these.

Now if he ever speaks to any girl,I start feeling jealous and insecure & act over possessive.

There's this girl,lets name her "P".P is like her sis.they know each other since class-10.They hangout together and my boyfriend even visits her place to study with her.But remains there for so long.like 4-5 hours.Ummm..I know he wont cheat on me,I'm sure there's nothing fishy and they r not up2 something wrong at her place.But still I cant digest this fact that he even TALKS to P.

I've told him evrything about why I feel insecure and all.He accepted his mistakes and has changed a lot.And says that I should try & trust him again and allow him to speak to P atleast.But I'm not able to :(

What do I do ?

And I dont want to end our relationship.

And I dont feel like he's cheating on me if talks to other girls.

And yeah I know those bithcy and slutty girls he had photos with.

Favorite Answer

You too get some boy friends,you do yours,he will do his.When both you don't get other then both you start.Any how see that there should not be interval,other wise some other will enter in to the scene.

Stop using sub-text. It's confusing and annoying.

Stop being so up-tight.

Telling him that he can't talk to other girls will probably make him hate you, or at least dump you.

You shouldn't deny him the right to talk to other girls. Just because he does, doesn't mean he's cheating on you.

You know the "bitchy and slutty and everything bad" girls you were talking about? Yeah, you seem like one of them.

Your boyfriend is not good, felt like he didn't even change. He's talking to other girl while your standing there watching him with a frown on your face, you need to dump him and get a better guy.

• Paul E

ok, well this might be a but harsh, but i do believe you should take this seriously,

the problem is psychological, its your issue you will have to deal with. he is not likely to be doing anything, unfortunately this wont stop your worrying about it, even having someone else wont stop your worrying. its accually about you not them.

alot of this issue may stem from fear of rejection or being alone.

i think you need to seek help for this matter, this is something that cannot be fixed with some advise on a web forum, you can read books and websites, or maybe seek counsilling.

some websites you can consider are

http://www.helium.com/items/974968-jealousy-a-sign...

http://ezinearticles.com/?Signs-of-Jealousy---How-...

http://www.about-personal-growth.com/jealousy.html

http://www.lyndabevan.com/30.html

http://www.justbewell.com/help_stop_jealousy_nlp_h...

Hey hey why you are in tension:i give you one idea just you speak wit one boy infront of him for a week or month and he wil be noticing you often and he wil get angry if you speak the another boy so he wil say why you speaking to him and you also reply the same even you talking wit girls i not minding and why you minding if i speak wit boys .what relations you keeping wit me asking like this he wil start to love you a lot and he stop speaking to girls and if he continus the same and you also continue the same:)and other wise just throw him and select a nice boy friends or lover for you bye bye:)if my answer is good call me 9943211818speaking to him and you also reply the same even you talking wit girls i not minding and why you minding if i speak wit boys .what relations you keeping wit me asking like this he wil start to love you a lot and he stop speaking to girls and if he continus the same and you also continue the same:)and other wise just throw him and select a nice boy friends or lover for you bye bye:)if my answer is good call me 9943211818

its called human nature. mating is just another ritual in life.

So if you can't handle your bf talking to other girls, its time to get some medication for your insecurity/overly active and paranoid mind.

P.S. writing stuff like this on yahoo answers is not really going to solve the problem, if you really wanted to deal with the problem, in my opinion, deal with it face on or move on.

Source(s): me

Wait and see if he keeps his promise. But if he gives too much attention to other girls (relationship wise) warn him you will break up. If he still doesn't listen, break up with him. You can't have a relationship with sombody if they are trying to have a relationship-thing with other girls! THat just doesn't work.

You too get some boy friends,you do yours,he will do his.When he will see you if he truly loves u than he cant see those girls

You have no right on him as he is not your legally wedded husband.

dump him. oviously he doesnt like you anymore if you are right there watching him to those thing!