Jealous over my boyfriend talking to other girls :( HELP !?

Okay so i belong to an orthodox family He belongs to a modern one. I was put up in a girls-school since LKG till class 10 He has been studying in a co-ed school. After 10th I joined a new co-ed school and he joined the same school as mine. So we guys are in the same school & in the same class right now,i.e... show more Okay so i belong to an orthodox family
He belongs to a modern one.

I was put up in a girls-school since LKG till class 10
He has been studying in a co-ed school.

After 10th I joined a new co-ed school and he joined the same school as mine.
So we guys are in the same school & in the same class right now,i.e class 12.

We met in class 11 & started liking each other & got into a relationship.
In d same year I faced a no. of things that has now turned me into a jealous,insecure girlfriend.
1)He had old pics put up on his fb account with 2 of her friends.In one of them he was sitting too close to one of the girl ( almost lying on her lap) and in the other one,the other girl was hugging him tightly.And those girls are bitchy and slutty and everything bad :\ And some more pics too.
2)He had to participate in an inter-school solo-singing competition.He used to practice in the school all day long.5-6 girls always used to be there at his practice without any reason.Whenever I went at the practice point,I always used to feel so lonely because he was always busy with those girls,sitting close together laughing and having SO-CALLED FUN.I used to feel so sad and lonely but he never realized how I was dying from inside.It was like he didnt care.I always used to stand far away watching them and feeling sad.But he NEVER used to notice or anything.

And there are a lot more things like these.

Now if he ever speaks to any girl,I start feeling jealous and insecure & act over possessive.
There's this girl,lets name her "P".P is like her sis.they know each other since class-10.They hangout together and my boyfriend even visits her place to study with her.But remains there for so long.like 4-5 hours.Ummm..I know he wont cheat on me,I'm sure there's nothing fishy and they r not up2 something wrong at her place.But still I cant digest this fact that he even TALKS to P.
I've told him evrything about why I feel insecure and all.He accepted his mistakes and has changed a lot.And says that I should try & trust him again and allow him to speak to P atleast.But I'm not able to :(
What do I do ?
Update: And I dont want to end our relationship.
Update 2: And I dont feel like he's cheating on me if talks to other girls.
And yeah I know those bithcy and slutty girls he had photos with.