If i come out of the closet, will people accept me? 13 Male Bisexual?

So im kinda populer at school. im 13 in december, ive only started to question my sexuality at like, march. when i realised i like boys i thought make so much more made sence. so, i researched alot online for a few days. i guess my parents realized i was freaked out abit, so my mum took me upstairs cuz she wanted... show more So im kinda populer at school. im 13 in december, ive only started to question my sexuality at like, march. when i realised i like boys i thought make so much more made sence. so, i researched alot online for a few days. i guess my parents realized i was freaked out abit, so my mum took me upstairs cuz she wanted to talk to me. so we were just like sat their chattin and stuff, i told her i was gay, but im not :S
so she toatlyy was perfectly acceptin and dint change anything :D

now i have a bunch of friends, im not builled anymore cuz i used to act really quirr in yr5, yr6 and half of yr7. yr8 now and my lifes perfect, turinin to a teen in december, but questions are comming alongg, like sex, condoms, smoking occasionly. porn , masterbation. Things are persnoally. my mates know i watch porn, i sometimes like to watch gay though since i am bisexual :S

so me and my cousin tryed smokin on monday, and its tuesday, my cousin is in yr7 and is 12 on the 20th and we loved it. when we were like 6-7, we gave each other oral and stuff, but we dont talk about that. i was thinkin about telling him that im bi, but nobody else in my family is. me and my cousin are close and i completly trust him to keep it. but then i though about tellin my m8 jack. he says hes hates gays, and that its wrong. but personnaly i think he is gay since he says all the girls in our year are ugly? but on gta iv at the strip club he had an erection?? when i sleep at his, we run around and playfight and stuff in our boxers. but i thought if i tell him it would ruin our friendship.

THEN i thought about telling every1, be the first male to come out the closet, since there is a bi girl in my year and she has kept her friends, made more but people avoid her abit. but shes a girl, itll be diffrent for boys, my mates might not want to be friends with me. id luv for every1 to know, but what if i losse my mates and be buillded agian. i worked hard for about 6 months to get to were i am now. occasional girlfriends, loads of mates, i am allways hellpin bullied people, givin people tips about stuff. becuase I went through this and it was a rough journey. i dont relly act quirr now but just be myself, and most people like me:)

there are the peeps who cant let go of the past though, so
should i come out to my mate, cuz im def tellin my cousin. should i tell every1.
will it just make things arquard. shuld i just tell jack and my cousin glyn?? or just glyn. its hard keeping this in, but i think glyn will accept me :D

please dont tell me im too young to know my sexuality, to smoke, want to own condoms or have sex, soursily, DONT comment if u r

ty for the help :L

srry its soo long lol xx

matt,