Can Her Landlord make her leave the door unlocked?

Ok so Gonna try to make a long story short.Ill give you some back story first. My sister has a very large hole in her roof over her kitchen that the landlord(last summer) covered with a tarp, The toilet on the 1st floor is broken(has been since they moved in) She lives in a half house, the other side has many... show more Ok so Gonna try to make a long story short.Ill give you some back story first.

My sister has a very large hole in her roof over her kitchen that the landlord(last summer) covered with a tarp, The toilet on the 1st floor is broken(has been since they moved in) She lives in a half house, the other side has many issues as well . The landlord is refusing to fix anything because he is selling the house.

Now to my question. They want to bring someone over to view the house on Sunday. She has a previous engagement that she cannot miss. She has 2 dogs that are allowed to be there and the landlord has allowed. The landlord cannot find his keys to her side of the house and wants her to leave the doors unlocked and remove the dogs for the day. She cannot just drop the dogs anyplace(she is on a strict budget and cannot kennel them) And she is refusing to leave her door unlocked.

If she Cages the dogs and leaves, locking the door is there anything they can do about it?

No dumb answers please this is really serious this guy is a jerk
Update: How about INTELLIGENT answers. He can try to kick her out but by the time she has the eviction notice in hand she will be in her new home which closes in 3 weeks. Oh and just so I dont get idiotic answers to that she has already given her notice to leave and has it in writing.