Should i get rid of my dog? help i need your opinion!?

Should i get rid of my dog? help i need your opinion!? i am 16 and live with my mom dad and 2 sisters. we have 1 cat 2 rabbits and 4 dogs, one dog that we found over summer and nobody has claimed him yet. I have been taking care of him and hes really attached, he wont leave my side. sometimes it gets annoying but... show more Should i get rid of my dog? help i need your opinion!?
i am 16 and live with my mom dad and 2 sisters. we have 1 cat 2 rabbits and 4 dogs, one dog that we found over summer and nobody has claimed him yet. I have been taking care of him and hes really attached, he wont leave my side. sometimes it gets annoying but i love him.now that its been a little over 3 months that we've had him. my mom thought it might be better if we gave him away. i mean i thought about it but i cant picture him (the dog) or me being okay with that. we have bought him a collar, a dog tag, leash,toys, and a life jacket for the boat and jet skis. if we keep him i would have to pay $60 to get him fixed (my mom doesn't want him to get out and get another dog pregnant) which i have no problem paying. would you consider him our dog yet? we have tried VERY hard to find his owners from posters to ads online and in the paper to even paying to see if he a chip. we think someone may have dumped him here. but please give me your advise! theres some pictures of him:
http://www.google.com/search?gcx=w&q=%5B…