Is it true the BBC are funding a hair transplant?

My mate said that they are going to fund a hair transplant for an arts correspondent called Will Gompertz.

Is that true, and should they do this?

OOOOO. That is a rumor you are circulating!!!!!!!!!!!

However even bald men are too proud to get a hair transplant.

and hairy guys have started a trend of shving off their hair for the "bald and powerful" look.

So are you saying that BBC wants a return to the "hairy and wonderful" look for Christmas 2011?

They must have some investments in the hair products whose stock value is dropping due to the bald look.

• snead

Will Gompertz Hair

Copying Wayne Rooney.

Will Gompertz is very proud of his hair, I'll have you know, as it make him look arty and very left bank if you know what I mean. Personally i think it makes him look like a t.w.a.t. but there you go

the guy freely admits he has never had any tv or presenting training yet the lovies over at the beeb pay him 150,000.05p smackers a year from money they get taking pensioners to court for none payment of tv poll tax.

lovely world

1

Oh MY!! if thats true then i am definately going to switch and vote against my best interest and support "Ace McCain" <snicker>

They fund all sorts of goodies for themselves out of our licence tax.

Nice to know what my licence fee goes on.

• I dont think they should bother, he will be hair today and gone tomorrow.