Is it true the BBC are funding a hair transplant?

My mate said that they are going to fund a hair transplant for an arts correspondent called Will Gompertz.

Is that true, and should they do this?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favourite answer

OOOOO. That is a rumor you are circulating!!!!!!!!!!!

However even bald men are too proud to get a hair transplant.

and hairy guys have started a trend of shving off their hair for the "bald and powerful" look.

So are you saying that BBC wants a return to the "hairy and wonderful" look for Christmas 2011?

They must have some investments in the hair products whose stock value is dropping due to the bald look.

• snead
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Will Gompertz Hair

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Copying Wayne Rooney.

• 9 years ago

Will Gompertz is very proud of his hair, I'll have you know, as it make him look arty and very left bank if you know what I mean. Personally i think it makes him look like a t.w.a.t. but there you go

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

the guy freely admits he has never had any tv or presenting training yet the lovies over at the beeb pay him 150,000.05p smackers a year from money they get taking pensioners to court for none payment of tv poll tax.

lovely world

• 4 years ago

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Oh MY!! if thats true then i am definately going to switch and vote against my best interest and support "Ace McCain" <snicker>

• 9 years ago

They fund all sorts of goodies for themselves out of our licence tax.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Nice to know what my licence fee goes on.

• I dont think they should bother, he will be hair today and gone tomorrow.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.