How to make baby comfortable on her 1st birthday party at an external venue?

Hi, I would be having my baby's 1st birthday party soon. The party is in the evening between 6:30 to 11 p.m. I am expecting a lot of kids. I would like to have ideas for making the baby comfortable during the party. Since it is at a rented community center, I cannot really put her down to be by herself and... show more Hi, I would be having my baby's 1st birthday party soon. The party is in the evening between 6:30 to 11 p.m. I am expecting a lot of kids.

I would like to have ideas for making the baby comfortable during the party. Since it is at a rented community center, I cannot really put her down to be by herself and at the same time I do not want to keep holding her all the time (would Love to do that had my back allowed!! ;) One thought was to take her high chair along but not sure if that would be a great idea.

FYI: My daughter would usually sleep by 8 p.m. and there is no extra room available at the venue. This is just a community hall.

Would love to hear your experience and ideas!
Update: I'd like to add that the evening time was chosen considering the fact that my daughter has her 2 hours of nap time from 12 to 2 in the afternoon and before that she would have her food and her milk once she gets up. Her morning routine is definitely more important for me. By 6:30 she is done with all her meals and... show more I'd like to add that the evening time was chosen considering the fact that my daughter has her 2 hours of nap time from 12 to 2 in the afternoon and before that she would have her food and her milk once she gets up. Her morning routine is definitely more important for me. By 6:30 she is done with all her meals and she is in a playful mood. So that's the way I tried to work it out.