NFL Week 2 Power Rankings!?

"1."- Ranking / (1) - last week / Team Name - Team Name 1. Green Bay Packers (2) So they almost got beat by the Panthers. Who cares? They still managed to win. They've just barely escaped their last two wins, but they are wins nonetheless. Losing Collins could be a huge blow though. 2. New England... show more "1."- Ranking / (1) - last week / Team Name - Team Name
1. Green Bay Packers (2) So they almost got beat by the Panthers. Who cares? They still managed to win. They've just barely escaped their last two wins, but they are wins nonetheless. Losing Collins could be a huge blow though.

2. New England Patriots (3) The Patriots are 2-0. "Two weeks in, it's hard to tell what a team can actually do..." That's what they said in 2008 too.

3. New Orleans Saints (5) To beat up two of the best defenses in the league two weeks in a row must feel pretty good. Mark Ingram hasn't rushed for 100 yards yet however.

4. Philidalphia Eagles (4) Losing to the Falcons hurts. Losing Michael Vick hurts more. Depending on how long Vick is out, we could see a whole new dynamic from Phili. Remember Vince Young has been scratched for the last two weeks, and Mike Kafka isn't going to help win.

5. New York Jets (6) The Jets were solid from every aspect against the Jags. Defense was fantastic, Offense was on spot, it was just good.

6. Baltimore Ravens (1) Maybe I was jumping on the bandwagon a little two quick last week. Nothing seemed to click VS the Titans on Sunday. This was supposed to be a 'sure win' game.

7. Houstan Texans (8) The Texans continue to dominate. My pick to win the AFC South is still going strong.

8. Atlanta Falcons (10) It's hard to describe how the Falcons played on Sunday Night. There were a lot of turnovers, and they were probably outplayed by the Eagles. But they still won, and four passing touchdowns by Matt Ryan looks pretty good.

9. Detroit Lions (14) The Lions DESTROYED the Chiefs. So far they're living up to the hype, starting 2-0.

10. San Diego Chargers (9) The Chargers lost. But they lost to the Patriots, so that's understandable. They played well but made mistakes, bad calls. They simply didn't look like the Chargers.

11. Pittsburgh Steelers (11) Shutting out a team has to look good on your resume. But you just shutout the Seahawks, and I think even the Vikings could do that.

12. Dallas Cowboys (12) So last week was an ugly loss. But this week was a pretty win. Dramatic and fantastic, just the way I like it.

13. Chicago Bears (7) The Bears really have a tough schedule. They'll finally catch a break though in week 4, against the Panthers. But even that game could be hard.

14. Tampa Bay Bucanneers (15) As a Vikings fan I'm sick to my stomach, and I have to by a new TV because I threw a remote at it. Nonetheless, the Bucanneers played well, and Josh Freeman looked elite and under no pressure.

15. New York Giants (16) Injuries are going to be the biggest roadblock this season, as they already have three starters out for the season. But Eli Manning could still lead the Giants to a winning season.

16. Buffalo Bills (23) The Bills are dominating, and what a great win on Sunday. But then again they've played two lowly teams. They will be tested next week against the Patriots.

17. Washington Redskins (17) Rex Grossman just might have been on to something when he said the Redskins would win the division... oh man, I just said that. please... help... me......

18. Minnesota Vikings (19) The good news: The Vikings are 2-0 in the first half. The Bad news: They are 0-2 overall.

19. Jacksonville Jaguars (13) Tough loss on Sunday. Just didn't look good at all.

20. Arizona Cardinals (18) Losing by one point hurts anybody, but losing by one point to Washington hurts even more.

21. Oakland Raiders (20) That was close. Scoring 35 points is never bad, that is, unless you lose.

22. San Francisco 49ers (22) Well Sunday proved that the 49ers can compete with the big dogs, and for probably the last time this season, two NFC West teams are at .500!

23. Carolina Panthers (27) Cam Newton looks like a beast. That's... that's just the best way to describe him. He had the most passing yards out of anybody last week, tying Brady with 432. And this was against the Packers defense.

24. Miami Dolphins (25) Miami has played nothing but tough teams so far. The schedule lightens up soon though.

25. Tennessee Titans (26) So this Sunday they beat the Ra- wait... THEY ACTUALLY WON?!?!

26. Denver Broncos (28) Last week: Te-BOW Te-BOW Te-BOW. This week: OR-ton OR-ton OR-ton!

27. Cincinatti Bengals (29) Dalton's lookin' sharp. And I don't mean his clothes.

28. Cleveland Browns (30) So far it doesn't look like Peyton Hillis is dealing with the Madden Curse. He's on fire.

29. St. Louis Rams (21) Losing Jackson and Amendola really is going to hurt the Rams.

30. Indianapolis Colts (32) Only two touchdowns so far this season for the Colts.

31. Seattle Seahawks (31) Getting shutout hurts bad. But it WAS against the Steelers... once Rice comes back to town the Seahawks should win a game or two.

32. Kansas City Chiefs (24) The Chiefs have been blown out twice i
Update: Terry C what's that supposed to mean