Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

I'm setting sail on my Jesus cruise to help those less fortunate in Somalia. I'm drifting off the port of?

San Pedro in CA and have a satellite internet connection so I'll be updating everyone along the way. Atheists: have you ever done anything as altruistic as this?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Say hello to the pirates for me and rest assured, if they ask for a ransom for you, I might be able to chip in $20.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You are a saint. Be sure to bring plenty of drugs and alcohol. The Somalian pirates will treat you like a queen if you do. If not, you may need more than a Bible to protect you. You should be bringing some serious heat such as an AK-47 and a 106 mm recoilless rifle.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Well years ago I was a member of Community Aid Abroad (Now subsumed by Oxfam) and we had a Tools for Peace Campaign. I spent three months in Nicaragua bringing in the coffee crop. Bloody hard work, but I tell you what I have never had the hide to claim I was poor ever again after seeing those people's lives.

• 9 years ago

Ahoy, matey, you've set sail just in time! Tomorrow is International Talk Like a Pirate Day... Hoist the Jolly Roger, man the guns, tap the keg and enjoy the rum. It's gonna be one helluva ride. Aargh!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

There's nothing "altruistic" about getting the hell outta San Pedro.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Bon Voyage, BigO!

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Write me in your will, when you get infected with some terrible disease that money should go to a good cause.

• Head west on Sunset to the sea....

• 9 years ago

Good luck.

• Regwah
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

No way that's madness.

Love you Olga, it's been fun.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.