Should girls ask guys out ? ! [ + 13 points ]?

Soo , here's the details .. there's this guy that I really like . He "kinda" likes me too . But my friend says he's just shy . My 3 other best friends keep bugging him about asking me out . He got annoyed . When one of my friends was texting him , he said "Why don't you get her to ask me out ? I'm tired of asking people out . " I just think its wrong for girls to ask guys out . What's your opinion ? My cousin - she says that's the guy's job & if he REALLY likes me , then he'll ask me out . But Idunno if he REALLY likes me . I don't wanna "move on " cuz I spend my whole summer talking and texting him to see if we hit it off . It kinda worked I guess . I don't wanna dump that into the trash . But then my cousin says I'll regret asking him out . He went to this place where we all hang out with a bunch of girls / guys . I think he got himself a girl friend . Or better yet , he got back together with his girlfriend ? If he did , I'm gonna kill someone Lmao (: But seriously . I want to know what you guys think , & what you guys would do it this was your situation . Thankss soo much !

* You're probably wondering how you'll get 13 points .

Best Answer - 13 points - Best answer - 10 points . - Answering this question - 2 . - Thumbs up - 1 point . = 13 points (:

If he really liked you then he'd do anything NOT feel lazy.

He'll be willing to wait for you for years if it had to be that way...

he's not a true guy who you can trust and truly live sorry but this is what I see.

HELL NO it's a GUYZ job not yours, don't break the romance tradition!

Try texting him for a couple of months and then see if anything changes, and maybe ask him at one point who do you like.

or get him to play truth or dare and ask him if we had prom who would you first ask to dance with.

Try and see and soon he'll be forced to talk, the shyness is just an excuse I don't really think he cares he knows you like him but...:\

a million. what's a fashion the different intercourse can get to understand you, and so which you will experience soft around them? shall we dangle out with some mutual acquaintances and in basic terms relax. 2. what's something the different intercourse can consult from you approximately or ask which you like? informal issues: music, kinfolk, acquaintances, college, travels, and so on... 3. whilst do you detect kissing exceptable? i think of approximately after an entire month. 4. whilst can they first hug you and you no longer be freaked out? After the 1st week, is high quality. 5. whilst is random hugging ok? Like I pronounced, after the 1st week. 6. What do you seek for in a companion? Honesty, character, type, hygiene, humor, intelligence, TLC [mushy, loving care], and so on... 7. whilst can they placed their arm on your shoulders? After the 1st week. 8. whilst can they placed their arm around your waist? After the 2nd week. 9. Whats something the different intercourse can do to seize your interest? Smile, eye touch, humor, carefree, intelligence, and so on... 10. Whats the worst element the different intercourse can communicate approximately? Grooming, intercourse, own/inner maximum stuff, previous relationships, and so on... 11. Whats the main boring challenge they are able to talk approximately? something no longer thrilling and not related to me. 12. the place's someplace you 2 can pass on a date? everywhere new and thrilling, low-priced or costly. 13. the place's a place you will get excitement from happening a established date? a nicely-huge-unfold, close to eating place and then a movie at a mall would be high quality. 14. what form of person do you seek for in a companion? A humorous, clever, and being concerned person. 15. what form of person do you frequently seek for? i do no longer discriminate whilst it contains dating. sixteen. the place's a romantic element you 2 ought to do after a fashion? After a fashion? shall we watch video clips snuggled up? 17. What are some indications you supply the guy you like to tell them you like them? Eye touch [a lot of that], chatter, flirting, and so on... 18. what's something the different intercourse can do to win your coronary heart? have relaxing, enable unfastened around acquaintances and kinfolk. coach some admire and loyalty.

If I had read that answer when I was not drunk I would had say no... But listen fk it and ask him out...but ... Keep ur friends out.. Cuz its about A & B not c d or e.. So just tell your friends to give him space.. And plz don't tell all your personal stuff to friends:) Ty now go fk and get on dates :)

I am a boy and I would love for a girl to ask me out. A lot of the times, a guy won't ask a girl out if he's not sure if she likes him so just ask him out. I can almost guarantee that it won't do anything bad. Like I said, boy's would love it if a girl would ask them but they never seem to do so so that's why guys usually ask girl out. In other words...ASK HIM OUT

Source(s): Shy boy who can't ask a girl out

That is so sexist. Asking someone out is not a GUY's job or GIRL's job! It's anyone's job! Obviously you don't like him enough to go and ask him out yourself which is why you're listening to your sexist cousin.

Well it is proven that guys prefer girls to ask them out because they're highly afraid of rejectionn and they also prefer girls to make the first move, so ask him out and see what he says !

The guy may be clueless and shy but i think it is still better for the guy to ask the girl out

Please answer mine i dont need the 13 points

answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20110917214757AAFlVDM&mobile_view_default=1

I got asked out by a girl today, just ask him. year your cousins right, however if hes to shy to make a move you gotta step in, go for it.

Ask him out hon. You've really got nothin to lose.

if he is back with his ex, hey, its his loss, u can do way better than that!!!

but, just ask him out. U never know what might happen.... :)

Source(s): Imma girl. I give advice to my brothers, and, no homo, they're sexy beasts. Anyway, they're constantly being asked out by girls, even a few times by my best friends. Yea, creepy right?

keep that 13 points in ur pocket....and buy a wrting guide for urself with them if u can...