HELP! English to Romaji & Hiragana translation?

I've been self teaching Hiragana and Romaji, it's been rather difficult but I found a couple of pen friends in Japan. One of my friends sadly lost a couple of family members in the tsunami and will not be writing to me anymore. My other friend has not replied to me in a while, I am scared for her, but I... show more I've been self teaching Hiragana and Romaji, it's been rather difficult but I found a couple of pen friends in Japan. One of my friends sadly lost a couple of family members in the tsunami and will not be writing to me anymore. My other friend has not replied to me in a while, I am scared for her, but I also wonder if my Japanese is good enough. I know many words and phrases but I am unsure about sentence structure and correct punctuation. I think she may not be writing back because she does not understand me, or I do not make sense to her. I have came up with a translation from below but I would like a accurate translation, so that a native speaker will understand. I want to be able to compare and learn where I went wrong. If I could ask for a translation in romaji for my benefit and translation into Hiragana. This is what I would like to be translated:

"I have not received a reply from you, I have sent you three letters before this but I can understand if you did not receive the third. This is because I wrote your address from memory. I hope you and your family are safe and well. Can I ask if the Tsunami effected your town? I was so shocked and worried. My other Pen friend, Ami, lost her son and her aunt. She apologized because she could not write to me anymore. I have sympathy and grief for all the family's who lost their loved ones. I often wonder how she is, as I do you. I will understand if you must concentrate on other aspects of your life. Though if you could write me back just so I know you are alright. I would love to hear from you. I send you my love and care, your pen friend."

I have already posted this on
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary:Translation_requests#HELP.21_English_to_Romaji_.26_Hiragana
but I haven't had a reply, I would like it to be sent by next week.
Thank you so much in advance, I hope I will someday be able to help other learners on this site as well. Thank you again,

Adrastia_Masako
1 answer 1