Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationVideo & Online Games · 8 years ago

Can you get out of the dead island prison once there?

Once in the dead island prison is there any way to get out again?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry, no you can't. Once inside the prison you are set to finish the game. They even warn you when you are about to leave the lab and go that you can't go back after this point. Sorry. But you can restart the story when you finish the game. I believe you keep all weapons( im not sure, i started a new character for the achievement) and you keep your level and money(i think you keep the money).

• 8 years ago

Yea: beat the game. Didn't you read the message that popped up before going to the prison.

• 8 years ago

pretty much what junkie said. but you can still join a players game if they are at the part just before the prison so u can go back to any sidequests that you need assuming they have yet to do them :)

• Scrote
    Lv 4
    8 years ago

i doubt you'll be trapped in any place after the main plot is finished in that area. In case you havent noticed, this game plays a lot like Borderlands. There was constant back-tracking in BL

Ive never actually reached this part (and am a little annoyed you spoiled this part for me), but i wouldnt expect the game to trap you in this place...not when you can fast-travel everywhere else

@Junkie: very good to know. thanks!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.