NFL Week 1 Power Rankings?

1). Baltimore Ravens - The season could not have started more perfectly for the Ravens. 2). Green Bay Packers - The Packers are carrying momentum from the Super Bowl into this season. That's the only way you can beat the Saints that bad. 3). New England Patriots - Tom Brady made history about five times... show more 1). Baltimore Ravens - The season could not have started more perfectly for the Ravens.

2). Green Bay Packers - The Packers are carrying momentum from the Super Bowl into this season. That's the only way you can beat the Saints that bad.

3). New England Patriots - Tom Brady made history about five times against the Dolphins. It may be hard to believe, but Brady is looking BETTER then last year.

4). Philidalphia Eagles - The dream team is only 15 wins away from their perfect season. They certainly looked good in the opener, but then again, they played the Rams. This team will be put to the test against Atlanta.

5). New Orleans Saints - Typically scoring 34 points will get you a win. But not when you play the Super Bowl champions.

6). New York Jets - The Jets wiggled out of a thriller on Sunday Night. Does it really matter though? They will lose in the AFC Championship game anyway.

7). Chicago Bears - There are two types of people in this world. 1 - People who believed in Cutler
2 - People who called him a quitter. Good news for Jay, those two people have merged now.

8). Houstan Texans - The only reasons the Texans have struggled in recent years is because they have had insanely hard schedules. Maybe now with an easier schedule they can pull out a playoff run.

9). San Diego Chargers - A nice victory for the Chargers, who start off 1-0. If history repeats itself however, they will only win two out of the next five games. But if they keep playing like they did on sunday, they should easily avoid that.

10). Atlanta Falcons - It's tough to say that the Atlanta Falcons are "struggling". Come on, they played the Chicago defense. 6 points is pretty good against them.

11). Pittsburgh Steelers - The AFC Champions looked extremely rusty against Baltimore. Big Ben and the Steelers need to shake off their Super Bowl funk, seven turnovers is simply unacceptable for a team of their caliber.

12). Dallas Cowboys - It was a game that Dallas had in their hands. They decided the Jets fate, and they blew it.

13). Jacksonville Jaguars - Not a bad game, but this was against the Titans. It's hard to tell yet what the Jag's can do for the rest of the season.

14). Detroit Lions - The Lions boast one of the best Defensive players in the game, and one of the most promising young quarterbacks. Wait- this is the same team that went 0-16 in 2008?

15). Tampa Bay Buccaneers - The Buc's start 0-1 in 2011. Just like everyone else in the division.

16). New York Giants - Injury's have hurt the Giants, and losing to the Redskins just has to hurt.

17). Washington Redskins - I might just start Rex Grossman on my fantasy team. No, I'm not joking.

18). Arizona Cardinals - Congrats, you just beat a rookie QB and the worst team in the league last year.

19). Minnesota Vikings - A lot of Vikings fans are angry with Donavan McNabb only throwing 39 yards. But keep in mind, he only threw 15 passes. Perhaps this isn't an offensive issue, but a coaching issue.

20). Oakland Raiders - There were plenty of penalties by the Raiders, but they managed to win. Darren McFadden carried the entire team on his back on Monday... I wonder if that was heavy.

21). St. Louis Rams - I'm still really liking Sam Bradford. I expect great things from him this year. The team however, they have a tough schedule and I'm not so sure about them as a whole.

22). San Francisco 49er's - Pretty dominant performance against the worst team in the league.

23). Buffalo Bills - The Bills look like they have put 2011 behind them. They're 1-0, so they won't go winless for the first seven weeks this time at least.

24). Kansas City Chiefs - Ouch. The Chiefs just got pummeled by a team that was 4-12 last season. The Chiefs look like a one year wonder.

25). Miami Dolphins - They played very well against the Patriots. They also helped in creating history... however allowing 517 passing yards isn't a record that your team wants to be held accountable for.

26). Tennesee Titans - Chris Johnson looked AWFUL on Sunday. So far he's on pace to rush for 500 yards this season. Yikes.

27). Carolina Panthers - Cam Newton looked great against the Cardinals. Steve Smith looked like a Pro Bowler. The Panthers looked like a legit team. But... they lost. So there goes all that.

28). Denver Broncos - Even with 131 yards given to them thanks to penalties, the Broncos couldn't pull out a victory.

29). Cincinatti Bengals - The Bengals winning kind of sort of made me laugh.

30). Cleveland Browns - Peyton Hills should be the only enjoyable thing to watch for Cleveland fans this season.

31). Seattle Seahawks - The Seahawks should do what the Vikings did when they had Tarvaris Jackson. Sign Brett Favre. And this point, anybody who has an arm could help.

32). Indianapolis Colts - The Colts are nothing without Manning. Their defensive performance was inexcu
Update: Tell me what you think, and post your own if you want. :)
4 answers 4