Pick up Deion Branch & Roy Williams and risk losing #1 waiver priority?

Pick up Deion Branch (Patriots WR) and Roy Williams (Bears WR) and drop James Jones (Packers WR) and Jerome Simpson (Bengals WR) solely for bench/bye week strength?

Should I risk my current #1 waiver order priority or wait til Saturday when their waivers clear?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favourite answer

Wait until Saturday.

If people wanted Branch and Williams that badly, they would have drafted them.

(If you wanted them, why didn't you draft them?)

• 9 years ago

if its just for bye week help, don't waste it. roy williams is worthless anyways. james jones is a far better option. williams is out of shape, was hande a starting spot and has already lost that spot due to the fact that he isn't as good as people seem to think. you may miss out on deion if you wait for him to clear waivers, but there will probably be a couple of guys that have a big week 1 who have a better upside. keep an eye on guys like antonio brown, emmanuel sanders, andre roberts ( i believe thats his name, WR2 in arizona), harry douglas, available rams WR's, available browns WR's, arrelious benn, josh morgan, available raiders WR's, earl bennett.

• 9 years ago

id do it

good luck

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.