I got this message on youtube about a website called tubechanneldoctor.com i wanna now if this is scam or not?

i dont now nothing about the site message set to me under You make my favorites videos (video.. ANOTHER TKA) Hi there, I watched some of your videos last night and I have to say I was impressed. As good as your videos are, I just couldn't understand why they weren't getting more views. It... show more i dont now nothing about the site
message set to me under

You make my favorites videos (video.. ANOTHER TKA) Hi there,

I watched some of your videos last night and I have to say I was impressed.

As good as your videos are, I just couldn't understand why they weren't getting more views.
It blows my mind that your vids can't get more views, I mean have you seen some of the crap that is at the top of the rankings.

Your vids were some of the first that I could stand to watch once, let alone twice!

It drives me crazy that so many of the top videos are the same rehashed garbage, when there is new and exciting videos out there.

I used to have the same problem with low views until I found,

tubechanneldoctor. com

How it works is they send a bunch of viewers to you videos. The views help you climb the search engines and really improve your visibility in the YouTube community.

They really helped me, maybe they can do the same for you. They even have a free trial going on right now!

No matter what, keep making those videos, they really are some of the best around. Have a good one.

-Stacy