British Gas estimated bill readings incorrect!?

British Gas have been sending estimated bills to me. It appears they have consistently gotten them wrong because after a meter reading for a 3 month period in which I have not used any more or less gas/ electricity, my bill is 3 times less then what I had been paying for the estimated readings! Is there any way... show more British Gas have been sending estimated bills to me. It appears they have consistently gotten them wrong because after a meter reading for a 3 month period in which I have not used any more or less gas/ electricity, my bill is 3 times less then what I had been paying for the estimated readings!

Is there any way I can go back and have an accurate reading of my gas/ electric meter over the past 6 months?
Or will I just have to live with all the inflated bills they have been giving me in the past because I didn't query it at the time?

Thanks in advance for any helpful answers!