How to fight against mean girls?

I want to learn how to fight against mean girls. I always get made fun of in school because I'm bigger ((Weight and looks)) than the girls. They always make comments about my weight and call me names and such. How can I fight back and what can I say to get them to stop?

Favorite Answer

I hate mean people. You can't really say much because it will make it worse, because you'll let them know its bothering you. Best thing is to ignore them. Once they see it doesn't bother you, they will stop doing it. You can tell an teacher or your principal and they can do something. Hope I was a help!

Insults, lies and rumors. Since it's with girls, you'll be ostracized for physical action, so you need to be psychological. Think of names to call them by if they decide to pester you, spread rumors their boyfriends are cheating on them, tell them one of their other friends said something malicious about them. Girls tend to have a very suspicious nature, so things like that will probably nag them to no end. Just keep doing that until they stop bothering you.

• Anniee

Ask Taylor Swift.

• Sue them or talk to their parents. Or u cud always blackmail them hahaha

• soul

cup cakes and a base ball bat

Sit on them.