What can I do about my apartment neighbors slamming their door?

I really don't understand why they leave this many times a day, I work but today I was home for my daughters first day of school. I counted 27 times that the 2 married couple went in and out the adjacent apartment and slammed the wood door. It isn't over yet though. It's 10:20 here and they do it all... show more I really don't understand why they leave this many times a day, I work but today I was home for my daughters first day of school. I counted 27 times that the 2 married couple went in and out the adjacent apartment and slammed the wood door.

It isn't over yet though. It's 10:20 here and they do it all night so loud that it wakes me up thru the night. I have lived here for 6 years and they have lived here for 5 and I am just plain sick and tired of it. I am about to start slamming my door on purpose because I already told my landlord about it and he's mentioned nothing, or something, to make them do it more.

Thoughts?