Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 8 years ago

I found sexual texts on my moms friends phone?

I was getting my hair cut yesterday and the hairdresser is a good friend on my moms ! While I was waiting she let me play games on her iPhone . It was on silent and all of a sudden a text came in and I know I should of left it but I didn't and was off her boyfriend. It was all sexual and said something about how good she was in bed las night and such good grinding, and whether she could pick some more con***s and lube for tonight !!! Do you think I should tell her that I saw the text or just leave it ??

just leave it, its none of you & your mom's buisness what those people say to eachother

Source(s): experience

Leave it. It's none of your business whatsoever. Everyone has their own personal life and just because she's your mom's friend doesn't mean you should go and tell your mom what you read on her phone. It doesn't matter, and there's a chance your mom already knows, since they're friends.

The situation will only end up awkward for you.

Just tell her, she probably won't care, my parents and my sister and I joke around about that stuff all the time.

I would feel awkward to tell my mom. she probably doesnt want to know you know either

• Steve

Be honest and tell her