is there a possibility of me being pregnant?

for about two weeks I have been having horrible lower back pain my boobs hurt around the sides when I wake up or eat something I feel like I have to throw up but nothing comes out I have been having headaches they aren't really bad but I hardly ever get headaches I have been having cramps but it will come and go for about 2 minutes then dissapear I have white discharge and I've been having it for about two weeks , the time all of these started happening was around august 14th my cycle is due on the 10th of September yesterday my boyfriend was yelling at me because I was eating ritz crackers mixed in with my popcycle I have been wanting spicy food alot I would put hot sauce on anything ,I hate hotsauce also I've been craving a hot moma pickle. i feel dizzy from time to time also could there be a possibility that I'm pregnant?I haven't taken a test because my period is in about a week in a half and I want to wait to see if it comes or not.help please.

• Liz

You wouldn't have all those symptpoms from pregnancy when you are still more than 10 days from your period. If you are due on the September 10th, you would only have gotten pregnant on yesterday! Unless you didn't really get your period last month, you are not pregnant! The mind plays crazy tricks on us!

if your period is more than one week late take a test. i recommend e.p.t. the results will be quick and very accurate.