When you see a potentially "bad" situation..?

Do you walk away from it so it won't turn into a bad situation or do you stick with it and let it become a bad situation?

Do people sometimes end up in bad situations because they chose not to walk away from the potentially "bad" situation?

Potentially "bad" situation... was thinking of a situation that could be bad for YOU, not others. Maybe situations where temptation is what draws us into them, but could have been avoided.

Jesere.. never make hasty judgments. Most times, they are way off track.

PREVENTION...is better than CURE. Let go and let be. Sometimes you have to let things run it's course by not trowing ant more logs on the fire.

When I see My Potentially Bad Situation,I want to Solve My Situation Physically or Mentally ,according to the Situation from Bad to the Better.

• Eink

Well......not wise enough me, I guess :) I seem to find myself pushing on hope a bit more for the odds to go my way. I stay put with the risk.....feeling that's one potential way I can find out how faith works at times? While wisdom suggests that avoidance is a better option; I so oftentimes find my gut defying that......for reasons many may think foolish. But then, in a positive way; running from a 50/50 situation may cost me a 100-worth lesson to "learn"?

• (-:

Sometimes there are bad situations that you want to walk away from, and know it would be the right thing for you to do, but in doing so could be detrimental to yourself or a loved one... Otherwise if we can avoid trouble, it is best to do so...

• Me

Depends on the situation, I guess. But sometimes, facing down a "bad" situation teaches us more than fleeing from it altogether.

I do what I can to prevent the bad situation. Walking away doesn't always solve everything you know.

Yeah Good Morning Breezy, I just woke up and the first question I run into is yours. ^_^

Well the way I see it is that you can't always walk or runway from things, you have to attack it head on. But yeah I'll walk away when I can.

• Julia

do you mean "bad situation" involving me personally? or do you mean i am an observer / bystander / possible eye witness?

i do think sometimes you have to know when its best to say nothing and learn to walk away...

it depends on the principles at stake

I'll answer with one of if not my favorite quote:

"A wise man or woman is one who when they see a fool coming their way, flees in the opposite direction" - King Solomon

• Jesere

define a 'bad' situation...

a bad situation can masquerade as a good situation for quite a long time...then turn on a dime...

you sound as if you have no life experience yet.