I love eating powdered milk, just a tea spoon per day, is that good?

i find myself craving for powdered milk. maybe my body is crying out for calcium, i am a slim person, i am a male. I bought some powdered milk,eat a tea spoon per day, put it in my cereal. or oats porrage. I love it.. I notice that anytime i pass a contruction on the road, and see sand pile up, or immagine that... show more i find myself craving for powdered milk. maybe my body is crying out for calcium, i am a slim person, i am a male. I bought some powdered milk,eat a tea spoon per day, put it in my cereal. or oats porrage. I love it.. I notice that anytime i pass a contruction on the road, and see sand pile up, or immagine that OLD CHALK that teachers use to use, i get a crave for powdered milk.Just to say the word POWDER gives me the crave. AND NO I DONT DO DRUGS, i think of a bitter taste when i think of DRUGS..i like the CREMY POWDER MILK mmmmmm.POWWERR. but is it good easting?