Why women wear pantyhose?Could men wear pantyhose as well?

I like to know why women like to wear pantyhose,and is it good for men to wear pantyhose as well?

Women wear pantyhose to make there legs look nicer/tanner in color. Also women wear color pantyhose to match there outfit they wear. As for men, you could wear pantyhose if you want to. I have never worn pantyhose in my lifetime. I might try to wear pantyhose one day. If I came across a man wearing pantyhose I would treat this person the way I want to be treated. Thank you, Russell

• les75

There are many reasons to wear pantyhose. They can keep you warm, are comfortable, generally make the legs look a lot better, and they feel wonderful. But there are also a lot of women who don't like to wear them.

And of course men can also wear pantyhose. Many do so already and their numbers are on the increase. I love to wear them as well and for me there are more reasons to wear them than not to wear them. So, if you want to try them you should, they are great to wear and you won't regret it. It is an experience you shouldn't deny yourself.

MANY men wear pantyhose. The hosiery industry is about 50/50 when it comes to selling nylon/spandex to males and females. Compression hose are particularly good for circulation as well as look good in shorts when a man shaves his legs. They're also warm in cold weather and keep all the parts in the right places. They're great for males who want to build up a little stamina in the bedroom if you wear them all day before the big day. It's hard for you to play with yourself with them on and a lot of women are discovering another woman won't touch their man if they're force him to wear them under his clothes.

Keep in mind, the world is becoming more open. I see a LOT of couples out and about with both in skirts or just the male in a knee length denim skirt. Most women don't have a problem with a man in a skirt as long as his legs are shaven. If it's healthy, looks good and accents her wardrobe and allows her to show his beautiful legs off in public then go for it !!! :">

• biggie

Sure, why not? My husband has been wearing them secretly for over 25 years, since he was about 18. We wear them for the same reasons, they make our legs feel good. They are a great base layer under our clothes in the winter, they keep us warm, especially my husband, who has to work outside all the time.

We buy the ones with high spandex content, 15% to 30%, they shape and tone our legs. The cheap ones that are 100% nylon are a waste of time, they don't do anything for you. Get the right size too, they fit much better and last longer, the chart is on every package!

Source(s): our shared life together.

Yes men can wear pantyhose also.

• robbie

women wear pantyhose to complete their outfit. and some women who know wear them because they get more attention from guys. guys can wear them also

I ama male and yes I do wear pantyhose daily. i like how they feel on my legs and they do offer a bit of support to your legs if your doing a lot of sitting and standing. if you do decide to wear often i suggest you shave your legs as they will itch oh so bad and they tend to slide down as well on the leg hairs. to russel I do wear and live in orlando

First of all, most women DON'T like to wear pantyhose. They're expensive, confining, and run at the drop of a hat. Sure you can wear them if you want to, but be warned: Just about everybody will think you're gay if you do.

Bare legs don't look good on a woman...sheer tights (pantyhose) look much better.

Only trannie men wear pantyhose..... Why don't you wear 'long-johns' instead.

You can do what you want you're a man/this is America!