Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 8 years ago

Why is life in America so boring and depressing?

I've 23, & I've lived in different countries in different continents for about 8 years as my dad was in the military, & I was blown away by how people's day to day life in those nations seemed so much happier & more exciting than those of us who live in the US. There weren't many fancy electronics, but they had fun regardless. Now that I'm back in the US, I've became highly aware that life in the US is a bit dull. Everything's the same routine. Most stores are the same (replicas), you don't see people on the sidewalks, people are to themselves, most places close around 9pm... it's boring. Am I the only one who's noticed this? I've seen most of the continental US, btw.

• No!

I Agree.

Visit more places in America!

• I totally disagree with you. I love it here. I grew up in the UK. I still love it, but I also love my new country. I totally do not find life in America boring and depressing.

• :)

Happiness doesn't always come to you, you have to go out and find it.

Happiness is a state of mind.

you don't realize how lucky we are, how do you think about the poor people in Africa? at least we can have decent food on are table's, go and put your shoes in someone poor from Africa, you'd still come crawling back to the US.

where do you live in America?

which is why my dream is to move to japan and do japan things!

obama

I wish i was Japanese

That's probably because you are uneducated.

Source(s): it