Anonymous

Why is life in America so boring and depressing?

I've 23, & I've lived in different countries in different continents for about 8 years as my dad was in the military, & I was blown away by how people's day to day life in those nations seemed so much happier & more exciting than those of us who live in the US. There weren't many fancy electronics, but they had fun regardless. Now that I'm back in the US, I've became highly aware that life in the US is a bit dull. Everything's the same routine. Most stores are the same (replicas), you don't see people on the sidewalks, people are to themselves, most places close around 9pm... it's boring. Am I the only one who's noticed this? I've seen most of the continental US, btw.

I totally agree. It sucks. Tbh here in the states it's all about work, work, work!!!! No one has time for family anymore. Like you said, with all the technology that we have today, it definitely makes one more isolated. Going on facebook for example once in a while is cool, but other than that is to much..

I've traveled been to Italy, Egypt, France, Romania, etc.... and I just have to say that people love life there and it's so exciting. Even at like 3 am in Egypt, people like stay awake.. It's so crazy. Here in the states it's soooo quite and same routine. Whatever.. Nothing I can do about it really though well not until I finish college anyway..

No you're life is boring and dull, you're not with the right people to show you fun. You don't know fun that's you problem don't try o blame a whole country for your lameness. Learn fun. F-U motherphucken N dammit. Learn some damn fun.

Also you never go to the right places, where do you go to, oh that right you don't go where the fun is.

You just don't know how to find the fun places. And it also helps to be around fun people

yea i know what you mean but it's not depressing and not boring all of the time

Maybe you are a boring and depressed person.