How far along in rabbit pregnancy do they typically start to build a nest?

i took my rabbit the vest yesterday after suspecting she might be pregnant was confirmed she was pregnant i suspected her of first being pregnant two weeks ago the vet jus said to expect babies in 2-3weeks which wasn't very helpful... she could of been abit more accurate with her gestation a she a vest and... show more i took my rabbit the vest yesterday after suspecting she might be pregnant was confirmed she was pregnant i suspected her of first being pregnant two weeks ago the vet jus said to expect babies in 2-3weeks which wasn't very helpful... she could of been abit more accurate with her gestation a she a vest and charged me £55 just for the check to only tell me that but got up today to see she has started to make a nest up the cage door how far along in the pregnancy do they typically start to do this and how many baby rabbit should i expect its a first time pregnancy and a mini-lop as the vet never even told me that either! thanks people!
Update: sorry was suppose to say **vets** lol
Update 2: the vet didn't expect me to no that as i already explained to her that i didn't no as i brought these rabbits as two does but turned out to be a doe & buck!
5 answers