What is your favorit recipe?

What recipe would you say 'was to die for'

Please include the recipe :)

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best answer

These Cookies are so good! best ones i have ever tasted! they are tender and chewy and sweet (but not too sweet). Even the next day they were still chewy! My friends and family love them. They are a huge hit and i always get asked to make some. Last year i entered them in the county fair and won 1st place!

Crisp Sugar Cookies:

INGREDIENTS-

*1 1/2 cups plain/all purpose flour

*1 cup sugar - extra for sprinkling

*1 teaspoon baking powder

*1/2 teaspoon baking soda

*2 tablespoons sour cream or plain/vanilla yogurt

*1/2 cup butter

*2 tablespoons milk

DIRECTIONS-

Preheat the oven to 160°C/325°F/Gas mark 3

Mix together the flour, sugar, baking powder and soda.

Set aside.

Cream together the sour cream or plain/vanilla yogurt, butter, milk and vanilla; mix well.

Stir in the flour mixture.

Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets, flatten with fork.

Sprinkle with sugar.

Bake in the preheated oven for 10-12 minutes, until firm and golden colored.

Cool for 2 minutes in the oven and remove to a wire rack to cool completely.

• for me its chocolate fudge :) it just makes my mouth water :D

well here is the recipe if u want to try them

115 g butter, softened

1 tsp vanilla extract

405 g condensed milk

115 g plain chocolate, broken into squares

800 g icing sugar, sifted

method :

1. Place the butter in a large bowl and beat in the vanilla extract and condensed milk.

2. Place the chocolate squares in a bowl and set it over a pan of barely simmering water. Leave it to melt, remove from the heat and stir with a wooden spoon.

3. Allow the chocolate to cool and then beat it in, gradually, to the butter mixture. Beat in the icing sugar, a little at a time. When it has all been incorporated you should end up with a soft, dough-like mixture.

4. Line a 20 x 30 cm shallow baking tin with baking parchment paper. Press the mixture into the tin, ensuring that the surface is even. Using the tip of a sharp knife, mark the fudge into about 80 pieces and then place it in the fridge for at least 4 hours to set.

5. When the fudge has set, use the edges of the paper to lift it from the tin on to a large chopping board and cut it into the marked pieces.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

An easy one..

Scallops..seared in a small saute' pan..olive oil..

===

Chopped Pork Pattie...sandwich--topped w/fried egg..

and slice of vadalia onion..

===

Spagetti--home-made tomato sauce w/garlic and oregano..Black Pepper/olive oil..

Then adding some evaporated milk..for a white sauce/

===

A whole stewed chicken..

..taking a whole chicken..and cooking it for up to 3-hours..in tomato's(submerged).

Source(s): The whole chicken--stewed is my most favorite.
  • 8 years ago

SPINACH AND ARTICHOKE DIP

from olive garden... i love ittttttt

you can look up the recipe on their website

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.