Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Local BusinessesItalyTrento · 8 years ago

What's it like in Trento, Italy?

Loll such a weird name, Trento :P

But anyways, it's really weird how the question I posted in France yesterday got deleted today... I resolved it last night. And the email I got wasn't the standard "Your question has been reported by the Answers community"...the subject was "Violation Notice Email." Has anyone ever gotten one of those? Does it mean Yahoo deleted it themselves?

This is what it said:

Hello Everything.

You have posted content to Yahoo! Answers in violation of our Community Guidelines or Terms of Service. As a result, your content has been deleted and 10 points have been deducted from your points total. Community Guidelines help to keep Yahoo! Answers a safe and useful community, so we appreciate your consideration of its rules.

Deleted Question: Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?

Violation Reason: Misuse of the question and answer format

In Yahoo! Answers you must phrase questions in question format, and your answer must attempt to answer the question. Questions or answers must be written in a comprehensible way, and must be written in the language specific to the Answers site to which it is uploaded. You may not post conversational content without an attempt to post a meaningful question or answer a question or otherwise misuse the question and answer format.

If you feel this content was removed in error, please read the Community Guidelines and make sure that this content: 1. respects the question-answer format and is not chatty or personal communication; 2. does not contain non-relevant links to external sites or other questions and does not promote your own blog or website; 3. is respectful to other people and does not offend other community members. If you still believe this content has been removed in error, please contact Customer Care and tell us why.

Regards,

Yahoo! Customer Care

And aw... HSF's chart is deleted now :/

John - Lol I know. This was meant for my contacts. But thank you for your contribution of obvious logic.

I just realized it's Trent not Trento. Lmao, fail. I liked Trento better though.

And I'm talking to myself:P

Yaay someone found this! Lol I felt like a loser starring it on both dummy accounts:P But yeah I have no idea, it's never happened like that before.

OhMyLanta - Lol, yeah. And sidenote, ignore everything Corpio said. I feel bad for how she treated you. :/

May Not - :O Really? Was it for an answer or question? Which one?

Bree - Lol yeah I gave them a thumbs up :)

OhMyLanta - Yeah. The asker should give you BA lol :P

What happened to May Not's answer?

Wtf how??

May Not - Did you get one of those reported violations or the "Violation Notice" thingy?

That's really weird and creepy though....

WTF where is her other answer!?

OhMyLanta - Wait, but how could it get deleted if only Corpio reported it? I thought it would take more for normal users?

Bree - How would they find the dummy account though? That's REALLY creepy.

What the hellll? Again?

Better than the Horoscope section.

Yeah, but Coprio reported my answer.

lol @ may not

Nope, it can be only one person if their reporting power is high enough. And if they're above level one.

I reported her back and it got deleted.

• nashim

i bypass to Trento very in lots of circumstances - fairly each and every twelve months for the Christmas marketplace. there is an extremely sturdy fortress there and greater than a number of different exciting gala's in the process the twelve months. The old city is fairly positive and there are some exciting shops. The park in front of the practice station has some exciting sculpture. Rovereto is likewise an exciting city and has an excellent museum interior the fortress. there is much greater to work out in Bolzano - for example, the Ice guy is interior the museum there. Trento used to have a era in might whilst different cities from around Italy and a few others in Europe designed and planted small backyard plots around the city. That replaced into consistently a sturdy time to bypass. even if, in case you have in no way been to Italy till now, it truly is truly useful to spend greater time interior the bigger tourist factors of interest. once you're in Verona or the Lake Garda section, you need to definitely take a outing to Trento on the practice fairly than applying distinctive days around Trento.

Your post needs to be phrased as a question which merits an answer. That's the point of this forum. "Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?" isn't a question.

Sorry this was too hard for you to figure out on your own.

• Bree

Eh? Where did MayNot go?

At MayNot wtf? why just your answer? D:

@OML - are you talking about Corpio? I saw that question before

Someone is picking on Maynot? maybe they're into her contacts or they could've typed a "Maynot" into the search engine? Weird...