Can i legally purchase and own these guns in Northern Ireland?

Please be aware that i intend to purchase these said firearms when i am 18 years old and completely legally, if the law in Northern Ireland permits it.

Semi Automatic Beretta 92 Handgun?

Semi Automatic M1 Carbine Rifle?

Semi Automatic Type 56 Rifle?

Beretta Silver Pigeon I O/U Shotgun?

Colt Python Revolver (either 4", 6" or 8" barrel)?

Semi Automatic Glock 17 Handgun?

and everyone PLEASE know that Mainland Britain's are in some cases, drastically different than Northern Ireland's gun laws! for instance, it is legal to carry a concealed firearm on your person, loaded, any time, without a permit. PLEASE try and educate on this before posting!

Mainland Britain and Northern Ireland actually have very different gun laws. The reason why I keep asking these questions is because I never get the right answers. Semi automatic firearms and handguns ARE allowed in Northern Ireland, I don't care what anybody says. I just want to k ow if these ecific ones are. People seem to be uneducated about this topic so from now on I only want members of the N. Irelandolice force of N. Irish gun owners to answer this question, everyone else is absolutely useless.

Ryan - why on earth do you want so much kit in Ulster? Who you going to rob? Oxfam on the Newtownards Road?

Sorry to tell you - Northern Irish gun law is pretty much identical to mainland Britain. You are required by law to obtain a firearms certificate from the police to own a gun, as in the rest of the UK. And they will ask for your reason for needing it - just because you want one is not good enough.

Also, civilians are not permitted to own semi-automatic or automatic firearms anywhere in the UK.

So to answer your question - it is not in any way legal to carry a concealed, loaded firearm without a permit. And the only gun you can have of those is the shotgun, if you can demonstrate a reason to the police why you need it.

You can get an air rifle when you're 18 though.

Hope that helps :)

There are some very strange answers on this page. The shotgun is no problem but must be over 26in in barrel length. If it has a magazine of more than two shells then it becomes section 1 weapon so needs an FAC. Air-guns need an FAC (with power above a very puny level that I cannot remember). Even air-gun pellets are controlled. A bit bonkers but there is history behind this.

The semi auto rifles are not permitted but the handguns are. Concealed carry of handguns in NI is not cool. It is only permitted where there is a real risk that someone is going to try and kill you. Not a comfortable place to be. I believe people in this category tend to be retired police officers and security forces.

Quote. Also, civilians are not permitted to own semi-automatic or automatic firearms anywhere in the UK.

That's not correct, semi auto shotguns and .22 rifles are legal in the UK. Semi auto handguns are allowed in N Ireland if you are in a gun club.

Quote. Semi Automatic Beretta 92 Handgun?

Semi Automatic M1 Carbine Rifle?

Semi Automatic Type 56 Rifle?

Beretta Silver Pigeon I O/U Shotgun?

Semi Automatic Glock 17 Handgun?

You can own any of the above in N Ireland apart from the . Semi Automatic M1 Carbine Rifle? And Semi Automatic Type 56 Rifle.

Beretta Shotguns For Sale Ireland

I would say No!

The reason is in the past i collected Swords and further on i wanted to collect firearms and had some friends in the U.S who would send them! But Customs stopped them stating that firearms are banned for personal ownership under a law that passed in the late 90's which according to my paper work Cover's England, Scotland, Ireland and northern Ireland.

Hope this helps

ALSO: If you attempted to import such weapons you will be placed on a firearms watch list and could expect a visit from the local customs and police like i did. :D

Only thinking that your want to safeguard yourself and your loved ones is enough is just a significantly foolish blunder that may enable you to get killed. You need real-life skills and you have to know exactly what to do when instantly confronted with risk and with this you will need this system of Bruce Perry, Patriot Self Defense , a course that you will discover here https://tr.im/ZeJAO

With the facility quality videos and comprehensive books, you will receive a affect zone road that lays out every weak place on the human body allow it to sweep out any distress regarding those that inflict the absolute most injury and in only a very limited time, you is likely to be 100% comfortable about just how to beat every possible risk of violence before it comes within spitting distance of you or your loved ones!

• John

No apart from the shotgun have you not asked this question before

1

Other than the shotgun? Nope