Can i legally purchase and own these guns in Northern Ireland?

Please be aware that i intend to purchase these said firearms when i am 18 years old and completely legally, if the law in Northern Ireland permits it. Semi Automatic Beretta 92 Handgun? Semi Automatic M1 Carbine Rifle? Semi Automatic Type 56 Rifle? Beretta Silver Pigeon I O/U Shotgun? Colt Python Revolver... show more Please be aware that i intend to purchase these said firearms when i am 18 years old and completely legally, if the law in Northern Ireland permits it.

Semi Automatic Beretta 92 Handgun?
Semi Automatic M1 Carbine Rifle?
Semi Automatic Type 56 Rifle?
Beretta Silver Pigeon I O/U Shotgun?
Colt Python Revolver (either 4", 6" or 8" barrel)?
Semi Automatic Glock 17 Handgun?
Update: and everyone PLEASE know that Mainland Britain's are in some cases, drastically different than Northern Ireland's gun laws! for instance, it is legal to carry a concealed firearm on your person, loaded, any time, without a permit. PLEASE try and educate on this before posting!
Update 2: Mainland Britain and Northern Ireland actually have very different gun laws. The reason why I keep asking these questions is because I never get the right answers. Semi automatic firearms and handguns ARE allowed in Northern Ireland, I don't care what anybody says. I just want to k ow if these ecific ones are.... show more Mainland Britain and Northern Ireland actually have very different gun laws. The reason why I keep asking these questions is because I never get the right answers. Semi automatic firearms and handguns ARE allowed in Northern Ireland, I don't care what anybody says. I just want to k ow if these ecific ones are. People seem to be uneducated about this topic so from now on I only want members of the N. Irelandolice force of N. Irish gun owners to answer this question, everyone else is absolutely useless.