Jealous of a girl my boyfriend talks to?

So i've been dating my boyfriend for a year. But he has this friend that he talks to a lot. She told him i was flirtng with other guys and cheating on him (which i later proved was a lie). And yet he STILL talks to her because apparently shes "a good friend". Like, why is he still talking to her?? and she likes him so i get more worried because she hates me and wants us to break up. Im not usually the jealous type but this irritates me. Btw, im 17.

Girl I feel your pain! Believe me, I was just in a similar situation. What I told myself though was, I'm the one hes dating, not her. If the girl wants to talk to your man then let her run her mouth, but know that shes not gona get him, you already have him :) talking to him is as far as shes ever gona get. Just be secure in yourself and your relationship. Maybe tell your bf that you're scared of her sabatoging the relationship? If your honest and sincere then he has no reason to be upset with you. Just come across as really hurt that he still talks to her and I'm sure he will make an adjustment. Hope this helps :)

I am 18 and have had this experience myself before. First thing, you gotta remember as a general rule guys are kind of blind when it comes to things like this. He probably doesn't even realize how much it bugs you or how much she dislikes you. Usually when there is a girl that acts like this chick, they are controlling the guy by feeding his ego and playing the "supportive friend" card. Guys never see that one coming. He knows that she obviously lied to him about you flirting with other guys since you later proved it was a lie, but he can't cut her off because of the way she feeds his ego. You're right, she definitely wants your man it seems. So to me it looks like you have a couple of options.

1. This may be infantile but sometimes it's the only way to get your point across. Start being extra extra nice to her. Compliment her style, suggest she double date with you and your bf. This will throw her off her game a little. It won't take long and she'll get sick of you being so nice to her when she hates you, so she'll explode and say nasty things to you or to him about you and he'll see what kind of person she is. Not only will you score some bonus points by making an effort to be nice to his friends but also you'll be rid of her lol.

2.This would be the more mature option. Just let your boyfriend know that you really don't like him being alone with her and ask him to please respect that. You can't tell him to stop being friends with her but you can tell him that you don't want them to hang out alone. There needs to be someone else there as well, even if it's not you. Then you just have to trust your relationship and try to slowly loosen the hold that chick has on him.

I've used both of these methods before and they both have pro and cons so i think either one you go with will work.

Source(s): Hope everything works out!:)

He should have stuck up for you! And be mad at her for lying and saying mean things about you. She's toxic to your relationship. What she did is NOT be a good friend. I would insist he doesn't talk to her. And if he does, then you know who the most important one is. Then I'd move on. And tell him to try to put himself in your shoes! He wouldn't like that too much, now would he? Seriously, tell him you are not playing 2nd fiddle to some scheming, lying B.

You have every right to be miffed about this girl having the inside scoop to your boyfriend's heart... He either values her input more than he values your feelings, or he is in denial that he has deeper feelings for her than he'll admit. Your position in this circumstance appears to be that of the back-up girlfriend. Your relationship with this guy gives him superficial satisfaction while allowing him to get closer to his "friend" and safely test the waters with her. He is learning how she truly feels about him... He is essentially having his cake and eating it too. You need to break things off with him. You don't need to be his fall-back girl... Find someone who values you enough to put you first, both as a friend and a girlfriend. Best wishes ~

well for doing that shes a ***** for a start!, and since she was lying i believe she wants him but is jealous cos hes with you and wants hyou not her!, shes bitter cos you have got what she wants and cant have! i know where you are coming from my ex derek had the same thing-liar ***** trying to cause drama and ****, just keep this in mind, girl! HE IS WITH YOU NOT HER, HE ONLY LIKES HER AS A FRIEND-AS IF SHE IS ANOTHER GUY, dont feel hreatened by her please! there is nothing to be jealous about!, she is prolly burning up inside cos its you hes attracted to, you he has romantic feelings for, and you hes kissing and what not! NOT her, if she starts **** again, he will prolly fall out with her for spreading fallis remarks abut you! hell realize she isnt a good friend afterall but a jelous insecure self centered **** who cant get what she wants and wants to hurt whos got what she wants!, dont show that it bothers you! you can mention to your boyfriend you didnt appreciate what she did but leave it at that-write in a private journal what you are feeling if you have to say something, but dont let her get to you-she isnt worth spit!

Source(s): personal experience-Hana Naboulsi and Derek Bowles

Um, if she likes him than he shouldn't be that close w/her. For all you know he is cheating on you w/her. Not trying to be mean or rude but men are douche bags and they will **** you over when and w/ whom you least expect. I would probably seat him down and let him know how you feel. Also, if he continues to pursuit a relationship w/her after you speak to him than that shows that he doesn't respect you and you need to leave him.

You might not be that bad just be there for your friend sometimes a contaxt is true and you done got swindled doll if i was her cu z i would be so sorry

Talk to him about it first. Tell him everything. If he says you have nothing to worry about, you have to trust him. If you figure out he lied about it, dump him. It's as simple as that.

He's an idiot. He got lied to, to his face and he's still friends with her. He doesn't have respect for himself nor you. And he probably likes her. Sorry.

you have every right to be upset, especially if you know she likes him, that's BAD.and she's saying crap about you. NO. that's not okay with me, (if it was my relationship) i'd tell him he no longer needs to associate himself with someone like that. he's letting her say things about you?! you should be more important than his chick friend. he needs to realize that it makes you very uncomfortable. talk to him about it.

Source(s): personal experience