♥ Canucks ♥ asked in SportsHockey · 8 years ago

What is your favourite NHL team the point is to see what NHL team has most fans on Yahoo Answers?

what is ur favourite team and lets see what nhl team has most fans on yahoo answers

my VOTE CANUCKS MY HOME TEAM GO NUCKS GO ♥♥♥♥♥

STAR IF YOU ARE A CANUCKS FAN!

Update:

so far

CANUCKS ♥= 8 votes

Hawks = 4

Leafs=3

Flames=2

Canadians= 2

Bruins=2

Devils=2

Capitals=2

Kings=2

Penguins=2

Sharks=1

Flyers=1

Sabres=1

Hurricanes=1

CANUCKS STILL AT THE TOP YEA BABYY♥♥♥

43 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best answer

CANUCKS ALL THE WAY!!

• 4 years ago

Anaheim-Nice Guys Finish Last & Dracula _____ ____ Atlanta-??? Boston-Spaceboy & the Shift Buffalo-Jay K Calgary-flamesfanjosh21 Carolina-The Big Box Chicago-LITY & Jessica Colorado-Mike Avs Fan,McGregor Columbus-Victor Heavy Soviet Dallas-Jaguar Jones Detroit-Defenders Edmonton-Copper & Blue Florida-Kimmy LA-Chief Boot Knocka Minnesota-Jacoby and Mike(Awesome Dude) Montreal-cdnfan24 & Texhabsfan Nashville-Copas ___ ___ ___ New Jersey-Kurfadle & Sara New York Isles-Laying Low ____ ____ & Go Isles Rangers-Me;Meeka and Little Bit Of Lundqvist Ottawa-BeerSlayer,Senshockeyguy,and Chris Philly-Awesome Bill and Joe B ____ ___ Phoenix-Howler Pittsburgh-Casey,Killswitch,and Kimberly St.Louis-Beaver15 San Jose-Teal Town Tampa Bay-Homes Deux Toronto-Leafs Fan & Expat Mike Vancouver-???? Washington-DC Fury

• 8 years ago

Chicago Blackhawks

• 8 years ago

Canucks baby <3

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Toronto Maple Leafs

Source(s): Personal Opinion
  • 8 years ago

Chicago Blackhawks fan here.

It looks like the Canucks fans are coming out of the woodwork.

• 8 years ago

St. Louis Blues.

• 8 years ago

Leafs and look at all the bandwagon canuks fans let's see how many votes they would have if they were out of the playoffs for 6 years

• 8 years ago

Washington capitals are my favorite team, but i also follow the vancouver canucks and toronto maple leafs when the caps arent playing

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Boston Bruins.

My guess Canucks fan take the cake.

Seriously..the constant chanting.... just stop.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Calgary flames

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.