Can men wear pantyhose?

Pantyhose is somehow tabu and forbidden for men,neverthless,there are maybe millions of men in the world that would like to wear pantyhose,but they are shy and shame to wear in public since it's considered a woman garment by the majority of people.On the other hand,there are many companies in Europe(France and Germany especially)that started to produce pantyhose for men.Also in USA there are many companies that sell pantyhose for men which are called also mantyhose.So,do you believe that this garment should be unisex garment and both genders use it,or it traditionally remain as a female garment?Remember that in 16 and 17 centuries men wore pantyhose!It was a male garment at that time!See Robin Hood!

First of all, if you want someone to answer a question you pose, you should let them choose how to respond and not tell them how they should identify with the subject matter, otherwise, it defeats the whole purpose of asking their opinion (when, in fact, you want them to believe as you do). Secondly, my initial thought was to tell you men have been wearing hose of some sort since the early days of the Roman, Byzantine Empires and Medieval Times to present day. Hose of any kind have never been off-limits to men! It's just never that widely talked about in masculine circles. But women have known for ages. Even now, doctors suggest pantyhose to men with poor circulation in the legs and diabetes to prevent blood clots from standing or sitting too long on the job. Men in Europe have been wearing hose for years in the form of what the U.S. refers to as longjohns during the freezing winter months. There's no shame in it, unless it's for a more private nature that involves cross-dressing. Even so, there's nothing new about that anymore either. The world is slowly coming to terms with that topic as well, choosing to adopt the concept "live and let live" as with gay marriage, presently. So, do you, if that be your thing! Just don't live your pantyhose world shamefully in a closet, if you're compelled to wear them. Be yourself with those you love and if they truly love you, they'll be there for you and learn to understand it may be just a fetish and not a way of life. Good luck with that one !

Men Wearing Pantyhose

• hudack

Male Pantyhose

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avqIa

Women wear pantyhose to make there legs look nicer/tanner in color. Also women wear color pantyhose to match there outfit they wear. As for men, you could wear pantyhose if you want to. I have never worn pantyhose in my lifetime. I might try to wear pantyhose one day. If I came across a man wearing pantyhose I would treat this person the way I want to be treated. Thank you, Russell

My husband has worn them for years, both under pants/jeans and with shorts. It's no big deal, if you don't make it a big deal. Just do it.

He is the best husband any woman could ever hope for. I have to admit that I was uncomfortable with it at first, but then I figured out that he just likes them for some reason. I have never seen any inclination on his part to cross dress, he just prefers pantyhose as an undergarment. Most of the women that I know would be very lucky if that was the biggest problem they had with their husbands.

I wear active support pantyhose for my hip and leg pain. It's the only thing that helps my pain. I spent a couple of hundred dollars on men's compression tights and shorts but they weren't worth a damn. I'd rather not wear them but I have no choice.

I think my dad wore it when he was doing underground mining. It's cold and wet in a coal mine, so pantyhose keeps you warm and is very light, so you can wear it under work clothes. Plus, it's not heavy or physically restricting. Miners carry enough heavy stuff as it is, such as a headlamp battery, a carbon monoxide and methane detector, and a self-rescuer which is a rebreather. A lot of miners did this back when the only long underwear available was heavy cotton that could get VERY soggy and heavy.

• les75

Of course they can. Many do so already and their numbers are steadily increasing. And to answer the built in question: yes, I find that pantyhose should be fully accepted as a unisex garment. There are no reasons why only women should have the prerogative to wear them.

hello

yes men can wear pantyhose if they so please and choose. its society that people get brain washed by that who should wear what. one responder says it makes them gay ? how does that make him gay ? if a woman chooses to wear men's clothing only she is a tom boy but in turn if a male wishes and chooses to wear women's he is considered a freak and more when all in turn he is a cross dresser. then a woman that wants male clothing only is also a cross dresser. people should pick their battle and not judge someone on what they choose to do with their life. god placed us on this earth all to be different.

as you said the pantyhose ways worn before by man

and woman had long socks and stocking

so we are just guetting back

but i think opaque ones are ok for man sheer and shiny ones will look tacky for other people is suppose

but for me it's ok

and if you like it go for it

Source(s): F