Is eSources legit or a scam?

Is the website eSources legit or is it a scam? I was going to pay the 75 for premium but not sure, anyone know?

I heard about the esources marketplace on the web while searching a distributor for

dematting combs and couple of pet grooming products.

After bumping into few fly-by-night vendors and much frustration, was relieved to find esources directory with credible information on buyers/sellers/distributors in so many segments.

The wholesale distributors I found here were quick to respond and helped me market pet supplies in a real big way across Scotland (though I was small volume buyer!).

Go for them all the way!

1

Source(s): Cheap Product Wholesale http://enle.info/BestWholesaleDirectories

Really pleased with the number of wholesalers / drop shippers referred by this service, some are exceptional. Based on the time I was spending trawling on my own this site must have saved us at least a few months' work. I have had the odd issue with moqs but I was able to negotiate some down to an affordable threshold. There are lots of niches to explore and we have already banked new sales even in new markets we hadn't thought about before. Overall a great time saver, much better than the do it yourself approach we were using.

• fodor

Esources Review

I have done a bit of eBay selling and here's my two cents: esources mean ‘business’ – whether it’s about maintaining a clean database of wholesalers/dropshippers or something as wild as exposing the scammers infesting the marketplace.

Though, it costs you a little to join this directory (trust me the sum is petty!), what you get is real value- great and free e-store site, advance product management, free hosting, eBay market credits and what have you! They simply gonna floor you- once and always! Cheers!

• dorthy

Esources

You can find details of how esources has paid the price for exposing dropshipping scams at:

http://www.wholesaleforum.com/discuss/wholesale-di...

2

Source(s): List of Online Suppliers http://WholesaleSuppliers.netint.info/?yD6u

If in any doubt about a website, ignore it. Could be genuine, but very costly if not.

Only use trusted or known sites where money is involved.

Hope this helps.

• Matt5 years agoReport

Good advice, this lot are expertly well organized scammers as I have found to my cost

Esources.co.uk came into my spam email so I would not go with them