Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 9 years ago

My boyfriend wants to double date but I don't?

My boyfriend keep insisting on going on a double date with his friend and his girlfriend but I don't want to because I'm afraid it'll be awkward. His friends are REALLY outgoing, and I'm not (my boyfriend is okay with that. But I'm scared because they might think I'm boring, and they're really good friends of his.)

Also, his friend's girlfriend is known for being really outgoing, but obnoxious, loud, and slutty. I feel like it'll be weird if she's all over her boyfriend on the date, then I'd have to compete with her and be all over my boyfriend also.

BUT it seems like this double date really means a lot to my boyfriend.. He keeps assuring me that everything will be okay. I tried to avoid this by being a great girlfriend in any other ways possible, and he's happy with that, but I still feel like I'm disappointing him by not being open-minded.

So what should I do? If I do go on this double date, how should I act?

Favorite Answer

If you don't want to go then you shouldn't. Tell him you are not comforable with doing it and if he cares for you he should drop it.

If you are looking to get a lover or you're somebody who problems to obtain any more compared to the dating zone then that eBook https://tr.im/NmE5b is likely to be really useful to you.

The Tao of Badass is an individual development program specialized in making you more attractive. Joshua Pellicer (the composer of this unique book) works at increasing your internal you, and how you can easily develop into a more attractive person who gets all the girls.

The Tao of Badass is a great guide, it's not a mental bs, their really fun to read and there is beneficial information. You're getting something that's just plain popular sense. You're getting cool practices and you then know once you begin to recognise these specific things, when you see in your every day life only with all the current people that you connect to you understand, you actually start to realize that this is actually removed work. The thing is that you may never see persons exactly the same way once you read that book.

The 5 week Body Language Mastery Course – 9 hours' worth of webinars are stuffed in to this 5 week intense course. You'll learn how to study gestures just like a professional so you can pinpoint the actual time and energy to escalate your attraction with a lady and perhaps not get rejected.

Double dates are the exact opposite of awkward, they are used by younger kids to keep the conversation going. If you want to enjoy they date, tell stories. keep the topic on easy things to talk about, maybe the time your boyfriend fell flat on his face. Have fun and don't dress like it's your wedding, just some casual stuff...and I'd recommend Dave and Busters..you can't be upset at that place.

once you're saying you have by no ability long gone someplace, like out on a date??? how are you able to date and not bypass out?? form of great... so a techniques as double relationship it particularly is significant. it particularly is sweet to do because of the fact it facilitates you to fulfill and get to understand his friends. If the relationship will final, you ought to construct relationships along with his friends finally. And in double relationship it particularly is relaxing on the grounds which you get to befriend their women individuals. i admire double relationship because of the fact it supplies me a huge gamble to make extra girlfriends, and it particularly is handy because of the fact then he's satisfied too!

Just be yourself. :)

& That other girl sounds kinda bitchy.. lol. If she's annoying, loud, & all over HER boyfriend... ignore her. Better her to be on her boyfriend, than yours, right? :P

Just show your boyfriend you love him, talk to him, really enjoy the date :)

But if anything makes you feel uncomfortable, tell your boyfriend away from them. I'm sure he'd understand :)

• Boon

Go on the double date.

Do not compete with people. Just relax and try to have fun.

if you do go act normal the way you would act around your boyfriend, because he's going out with you because you're you and you don't have to compare yourself just have fun and hang out with your boyfriend and his friends and maybe you'll like them. GOOD LUCK!!!

if he said what you say he said even if it is a disaster i sure that he will still live you...i'm also sure that everything will go fine...you should go if it means that much to him...if she is really on him then you get really on you bf too....try to things in commom and it will play out fine

Do what you want! If hes a true bf he wont make you

wakachang party shower

cats rule

Source(s): lol