• Computers & Internet >
  • Security
  • Computers & Internet >
  • Security

How can i present 100% of one iframe within a containment block containing three iframes?

• Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
<HTML> <head> <title>Framset</title> <script src="../Javascript/mainframeY.js"></script> </head> <body ...show more
Update : I would like to make it so that the web page in the middle iframe can be ...show more
Best Answer
  • Damv answered 4 years ago
I am not sure what your are asking. Do you want 1 iframe to take up all the space? Set the width and the height of the others to 0 and the one you want to 100%
  • Comment
how can i present 100% of one iframe within a containment block containing three iframes?
<HTML>
<head>

<title>Framset</title>
<script src="../Javascript/mainframeY.js"></script>

</head>

<body bgcolor="#FFFFFF">

<IFRAME id="main" align="top" width="100%,*" height="30%,*" src="../Web Pages/navigation.html" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></IFRAME>

<IFRAME id="main" name="Mainpage" width="100%,*" height="70%,*" align="middle" src="../Web Pages/Mainpage.html" frameborder="0" scrolling="no">
</IFRAME>

<IFRAME name="Footer" align="bottom" height="30%,*" width="100%,*" frameborder="0" src="../Web Pages/Footer.html" scrolling="no" ></IFRAME>
<script>document.getElementById('main').onload=resizeIframe;window.onresize = resizeIframe;</script>

</body>

</HTML>
Sign in 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Total answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block