Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

. asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 10 years ago

Why am i so obsessed with cereal?

I can't stop eating cereal, seriously ive had 3 bowels today already. Even when im not hungry ill eat it. Please help me Xx

I think there's something wrong with you...

• DH

I'm the same, but limit myself to 1-2 bowls a day! But I think I love it because it's so easy to prepare (and eat!) and theirs so many varieties out there it's tempting to try them all! I love bitesize shredded wheat honey and nut and special k is my weakness lol but theres no protein in most cereals, so maybe try having eggs or something for lunch so you don't crave cereal as much? Xx

There is nothing wrong with you.Chill! Relax :)

It might just be a craving.Its a common and natural occurence.Even I get a craving for a particular foodstuff,its the taste-buds.With me it could last for a week.Then I would have had enough of,and wouldn't be able to eat it for a loong time.

Cereals are good sources of dietary fibre.They are essential for you daily diet.Go on chewing my friend :)

though do try to avoid over-eating.

Source(s): experience

Weird- I had the same exact problem- you probably just like the silky smooth milk carrying tons of crunchy, sweet pieces of cereal. I really didn't think about it that way earlier on. Here's something to help you stop it- Think about where it comes from-milk comes from cow tubes and it's filled with greasy dairy fat. Also: that crunchy stuff you put in your mouth is touched by people in factories that could have diseases. Gross- isn't it? Hope it helped!

do you want to eat cereal or there is nothing left to eat but cereal ?

if the first one, maybe you like sweet stuff.

or maybe you just want to chew something when you are not doing things.

Try to get yourself busy with something.

IF the second, you can buy something else instead of cereal.

You may have a problem you need to got to Cereals Anonymous

I also eat 3 bowls for breakfast :)

i guess you just really like it! i sometimes just get a craving for cereal...so i don't think anything is wrong with you :)

Source(s): me

it is probably just beaue it is there try having toast for 1 morning and no ceareal for a day and see what happens it helped me

you probably just like the taste alot im the same with sun chips lmao