. asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 9 years ago

Why am i so obsessed with cereal?

I can't stop eating cereal, seriously ive had 3 bowels today already. Even when im not hungry ill eat it. Please help me Xx

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favourite answer

I think there's something wrong with you...

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • DH
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

I'm the same, but limit myself to 1-2 bowls a day! But I think I love it because it's so easy to prepare (and eat!) and theirs so many varieties out there it's tempting to try them all! I love bitesize shredded wheat honey and nut and special k is my weakness lol but theres no protein in most cereals, so maybe try having eggs or something for lunch so you don't crave cereal as much? Xx

• 9 years ago

There is nothing wrong with you.Chill! Relax :)

It might just be a craving.Its a common and natural occurence.Even I get a craving for a particular foodstuff,its the taste-buds.With me it could last for a week.Then I would have had enough of,and wouldn't be able to eat it for a loong time.

Cereals are good sources of dietary fibre.They are essential for you daily diet.Go on chewing my friend :)

though do try to avoid over-eating.

Source(s): experience
  • 9 years ago

Weird- I had the same exact problem- you probably just like the silky smooth milk carrying tons of crunchy, sweet pieces of cereal. I really didn't think about it that way earlier on. Here's something to help you stop it- Think about where it comes from-milk comes from cow tubes and it's filled with greasy dairy fat. Also: that crunchy stuff you put in your mouth is touched by people in factories that could have diseases. Gross- isn't it? Hope it helped!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

do you want to eat cereal or there is nothing left to eat but cereal ?

if the first one, maybe you like sweet stuff.

or maybe you just want to chew something when you are not doing things.

Try to get yourself busy with something.

IF the second, you can buy something else instead of cereal.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

You may have a problem you need to got to Cereals Anonymous

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I also eat 3 bowls for breakfast :)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i guess you just really like it! i sometimes just get a craving for cereal...so i don't think anything is wrong with you :)

Source(s): me
  • 9 years ago

it is probably just beaue it is there try having toast for 1 morning and no ceareal for a day and see what happens it helped me

• 9 years ago

you probably just like the taste alot im the same with sun chips lmao

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.