What would you rate my taste in Rap/Hip-Hop after seeing my Top 10?

What would you rate my taste in Rap/Hip-Hop? 1-10.

My Top 10 Rappers of All-Time was posted earlier:

1. Rakim

2. Big L

3. 2Pac

4. Aceyalone

5. Biggie Smalls

6. Busdriver

7. Del the Funkee Homosapien

8. MF Doom

9. Kool Keith

10. Aesop Rock

With Honorable Mention being Nas.

What are some/many of the flaws?

Update:

I listen to mainly Underground, just an extra info.

Update 2:

@ Rager

Zzz. I don't even want to answer.

Update 3:

If you seriously don't know Rakim, Big L, or Biggie Smalls then I think you're living in the cave.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best answer

I already mentioned my qualms about Kool Keith. Aesop Rock in a top 10 GOAT list is questionable too. He's good, but top 10 is too much IMO. He's yet to come out with a classic album and it seems like his best is already behind him. I also can't stand Busdriver, but technically he is very good.

7/10

• jang
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

a million. existence After dying Agree. Its have been given a handful of great songs. A 2 disc album ought to have greater desirable than a handful. 2. The Marshall Mathers LP don't be attentive to if I agree or no longer. I in all hazard do agree, because of the fact Em gets way too lots credit for each little thing he does. 3. Stillmatic Agree and disagree. It advance right into a great album, in spite of the undeniable fact that it wasn't something particularly groundbreaking. 4. The Blueprint comparable as Stillmatic. 5. It advance into Written Disagree. If it have been hailed as a mafioso masterpiece i'd agree, yet as a nicely rounded sophomore attempt its great. 6. All Eyez on Me Agree. there's no reason this ought to be hailed because of the fact the top fulfillment of hip hop. 7. Champion Sound Agree. no longer as much as par with those in touch. even nonetheless we do get the creation of responsible Simpson. 8. The persistent Agree. I comprehend its score in terms of impression, yet its particularly no longer that great, noticeably while placed next to 2001. 9. Madvillainy Agree and disagree. Doom style of splits hip hop followers already, so the certainty that Madvillainy gets the compliment it does does not help lots. i like the album, yet its no longer something new for Doom, different than for production and shorter songs. 10. in basic terms equipped 4 Cuban Linx Disagree. the genuine top of mafioso hip hop. Nuff mentioned. and that i trust the honorable mentions too.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Thumbs Down

• Respectable, 8.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

It's full of very highly rated rappers that I don't really listen to.

• 8 years ago

Don't like a few of those guys like but it's a pretty awesome list.

Lv 6
    8 years ago

Pretty damn good not sure about Mf Doom though.

• 8 years ago

I say a *10!

Just because Lil Wayne isn't on your list!haha :)

• 8 years ago

your list is the best I have ever seen from a non reg

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

were the helllllllll is eminem ur nutz

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.