Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

What is your favorite Michael Caine film?

Favorite Answer

Believe it or not my amongst favorite(s) Michael Caine film is 'The Hand' a 1981 psychological horror film ...it's quite amazing really, the complexities of the anatomy and physiology of our hands. Each time I watched this film I appreciated my hands even more...

:)

The Muppet Christmas Carol

Any Christopher Nolan movie with him, particularly The Dark Knight and The Prestige

I haven't seen enough movies with him to really know, but of what I have seen I would say Batman Begins, because I always loved the part where he asked Bruce what the point of those bloody push ups if he couldn't even lift a beam off himself. He's so funny, love him as Alfred!

Oh! And can't forget Inception!!!!

I will have to agree with all you younger people, yes "Second Hand Lions" was a great film.

But lets go back to his early films. "A Bridge Too Far", "Battle of Britain", "Zulu" and my favorite "The Man Who Would Be King".

Educating Rita.

Hawk,my friend,Harry Brown,from 2009,one of is Best,a great Film,its all based around London,its on D.V.D,now, check it out,take care my friend.

the (real!) italian job

get carter (original)

without a clue

jack the ripper (4 part tv movie from 1988)

dirty rotten scoundrels.

Second Hand Lions.

• Logan

Sleuth ( the original, but he was in the new one as well)

The Hand

Hannah and Her Sisters

Dressed to Kill- awesome Performance