Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

What is your favorite Michael Caine film?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Believe it or not my amongst favorite(s) Michael Caine film is 'The Hand' a 1981 psychological horror film ...it's quite amazing really, the complexities of the anatomy and physiology of our hands. Each time I watched this film I appreciated my hands even more...

:)

• 8 years ago

The Muppet Christmas Carol

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Any Christopher Nolan movie with him, particularly The Dark Knight and The Prestige

• 8 years ago

I haven't seen enough movies with him to really know, but of what I have seen I would say Batman Begins, because I always loved the part where he asked Bruce what the point of those bloody push ups if he couldn't even lift a beam off himself. He's so funny, love him as Alfred!

Oh! And can't forget Inception!!!!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 8 years ago

I will have to agree with all you younger people, yes "Second Hand Lions" was a great film.

But lets go back to his early films. "A Bridge Too Far", "Battle of Britain", "Zulu" and my favorite "The Man Who Would Be King".

• 8 years ago

Educating Rita.

• 8 years ago

Hawk,my friend,Harry Brown,from 2009,one of is Best,a great Film,its all based around London,its on D.V.D,now, check it out,take care my friend.

• 8 years ago

the (real!) italian job

get carter (original)

without a clue

jack the ripper (4 part tv movie from 1988)

dirty rotten scoundrels.

• 8 years ago

Second Hand Lions.

• Logan
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Sleuth ( the original, but he was in the new one as well)

The Hand

Hannah and Her Sisters

Dressed to Kill- awesome Performance

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.