promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 9 years ago

Are libs waking up now that S&P downgraded our credit rating?

Obama...First president to have a credit rating downgrade. Can't blame Bush, S&P says it was the deal didn't do enough and he is the president. If anyone votes for Obama, they are a fool. Voting for him is downright unAmerican.

Update:

Will, that's the problem with libs, you make things up and then expect people to believe it. The credit rating was not downgraded under Hoover.

Whoever the other person was...Bush sucked and I never voted for him but Obama is just a disaster.

Update 2:

Vulcan, your emailed response of "Go phuque yourself" is a typical response of someone who knows they are wrong and resorts to profanity and name calling because they don't have a reasoned argument. We are in serious trouble if people who are wrong cannot self reflect and admit they are wrong. That's Obama's problem. He cannot admit fault, self reflect or see he is wrong. From you, so what, you have no power but Obama is President and destroying our economy.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favourite answer

it breaks my heart to see so many parasites defending Obama. Breaks my heart. And you kids are so young. Where does some as foolish as you go from here?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 9 years ago

Hey,

President Obama had a big job to do when he went into the white house the Housing market credit crunch( bubble burst) had been building up through 2006 and 2007 and hit in 2008 he went in the white house in 2009 remember that ?

My question is who really is running America ? is it the Government or these blasted credit rating agencies whom seem able to destroy a country credit rating and hence economy in seconds ? I noted that neither Fitches or Moodys ( Launched by John Moody In 1909 ) have done anything regarding the US triple A ratings which is unchanged at Moodys since 1917 !

I read today that S&P probably made an error of $2.2 trillion dollars in their rating guide, that means they very likely messed it up anyway, so that means that S&P should get a rating of FFF - in my opinion if they really did do something disastrous like make a mistake in the rating assessment of an economy as big as the USA.

At the end of the day this is the fault of the Repugnant republicans playing off ransom demands against the democrats with the national economy and population, then bringing everything down to the last minute wire ! they knew exactly what they were doing and what their real intentions were in respect to the president. Talk about being between a Rock and another Rock ( Hard place ! )

• 4 years ago

certainly everyone could have a different opinion, and that i've got worked in some jobs the place we weren't paid penalty fees and different we've been. i think of if somebody is being paid below the award or federal salary or there is not any business enterprise bargaining settlement or its dated (previous), then they could desire to be paid a penalty fee. it may additionally remember on the guy skills and the character of the paintings, is it a mandatory service or no longer. I actually have a pal who's in basic terms paid $11 an hour, that is because of the fact the business enterprise compelled the staff to sign the so referred to as EBA that proper the business enterprise and a few paintings stress yet no longer all paintings stress, failure to sign it meant you had no activity. This EBA is to be reviewed next 365 days. This guy has to paintings every day of the week, inclusive of weekends to make ends meet, whether he have been paid a penalty fee he could nevertheless have paintings the weekends.

• Vince
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

Now that the credit rating has been downgraded, we'll have to pay back most what we owe before it's upgraded again. Basically, it's the beginning of the end for the United States.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

First off, Obama is not the first President to have a credit rating downgrade. Next time, do your homework, so you don't have people criticizing you.

And when you finally do that homework, look up the name "Herbert Hoover".

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

We sure did wake up - to realize that your cute Li'l Baby Bush screwed this country until there's hardly anyway out of the hole.

And we still have Baby Bush's two stupid wars going.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.