Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Does anyone really care if the AAA credit rating is downgraded?

I don't

maybe its just me but I am so burned out on hearing about debt limt, AAA credit rating, and any other doom and gloom out there that I just dont care anymore if they downgrade it or not

I care; and life with big government sucks.

Source(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7bi7vHsbVg John Stossel - "Economic Freedom" "The Black Book of Communism..." Mark Kramer http://www.sovietstory.com/ "The Soviet Story" (Video movie) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iyUu-8nbd58 "A Tribute to Communism (feel the love)"

As I stated a pair of weeks in the past: If I have been making the call, i could downgrade the Bond score of the bonds from the US government in the event that they do no longer end dropping components and end the Deficits! If the country can no longer act Responsibly, they do no longer deserve a physically powerful credit status. that is not a question of no count if or no longer they could default on paying the interest, all of us be attentive to they are able to pay. that's a controversy of Correcting their silly practice of pursuing Irresponsible Waste. the country merits to be down-graded and those with the money to loan to a great country are clever sufficient to determine that out for themselves. that's a controversy of certainty!

• If you recall, most of the mortgage backed securities were rated AAA right up to the moment that the market crashed.

It's the market that will determine the rating. And since there has been a flight to safety in the 10 year treasury bond, I'd say that the market is saying "so what!"

Since it could raise the interest that we pay on the debt, thus increasing costs and service reductions - it will affect everyone. Sure, I'm one of everyone, so I care.

You should. It would end up costing us trillions of dollars.

What are your reasons for not caring?

***

Congratulations; this just in:

S & P downgrades US credit rating.

***

"I just dont care anymore if they downgrade it or not"

Well then you're a fuckng idiot like the rest of your Tea Party buddies. This is about to bite them on their ignorant a$$es.

• Calvin

People will care when they see the consequences of it.

Spending WILL be cut further now however (FAR more than the current "agreement").....and that is a good thing.

S & P agreed to withhold a final decision and take another look

Everybody should care because eventually the tax hikes,interest hikes, it causes will be felt by everybody.

Only those of us who are concerned with the future of this country.

Your name says it all. You hate America and want it destroyed. The TEA party has just about succeeded with this one.