Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 9 years ago

How to get even with husbands touchy friends?

I have been playing football with my husband and his pals. they play a rough game of tackle which sometimes includes the men "accidentally" tackling the women by grabbing our boobs to tackle us. my husband says its all in good fun so to just deal with it when one of his friends does it to me.

does anyone have any advice how to get these guys back? one problem is i'm only 5'4 and most of these guys are big and built

also what kind of "protection" do u think these men wear?

• Sue C
    Favorite Answer

If I were you I'd wear a tube type top under your regular top you're wearing. It will "flatten" you out more & not give anyone anything to actually "grab". Wear something that's good & tight tho. They no doubt just could be wearing jock straps or nothing at all. Your husband no doubt would know more about that aspect. You could also have a little meeting with all you players. I'm sure you're not the only female playing with a bunch of guys. Get the other girls together & ask them if this is also happening to them too. You girls get together & tell the guys to watch out where they "grab" as it does hurt, so try to be more careful when they're "grabbing". You could also tell them you don't feel they'd be keen on getting jabbed in a "certain place" either. You girls feel the same way. IF someone keeps doing it & you feel it's being done on purpose, I'd take my elbow & give him a jab he'd remember!!! IF it gets too rough, I guess you'll have to end up watching instead of playing & getting hurt or grabbed...good luck to you...:)

If you have sharp elbows, jam an elbow in their ribs. Or STOMP HARD on the instep of their foot. Or, slice hard with your hand right under the base of their nose - and tell them you are so sorry, but it's an automatic reaction to having your boobs grabbed. You need to play twice as dirty as they are playing, to teach them a lesson- and I guarantee you, if you hit them under the nose, they will think twice about grabbing you that way again.

Next time your husband and his pals gather to play tackle football come out naked and see how it's "handled".

Stop playing football. If you don't like you don't participate.

If that's how they play and you don't like it...wrap up the girls before the game...or opt out.

It is disrespectful of your husband to not be concerned of your needs...... He should say something.