Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Did our brave soldiers stop dying when Obama took over or did the media just stop reporting it?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Scott
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They stopped reporting it of course. What is even funnier is how they still talk about the "Bush wars in Iraq and Afghanistan" but leave out the Obama war in Libya.

• branin
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Hes taking them out of Iraq and sending them to Afghanistan and Pakistan. we've already had firefights and engagements over there only as we talk because of the poppy vegetation and the delusion that the poppies are investment the Taliban. that's crap because of the fact the Taliban burns those vegetation themselves because of the fact they are antagonistic to illicit drug use yet maximum human beings are not conscious of that and the war clips on and on and on and on...below fake pretense after fake pretense after fake pretense. we are going to occupy that area for McCain's "next a hundred years" in spite of everything. actual, few infantrymen desire to flow to war (my husband joined the Marines for the time of the 1990's Somalia conflict - the only that the action picture Black Hawk Down happened in - he's in all risk one in each and every of very, very few that joined specifically to flow to conflict...he's a scrappy little brave guy! His attitudes have replaced now nevertheless and he thinks this war is bunk). He additionally had to flow to Bosnia and that i develop into meant to flow there with my international pink pass detachment (surprisingly adequate off of the unit he develop into going to be in!) yet destiny would not have us meet for ten extra years...quite some infants locate the protection tension the only activity they could get in this economic device.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

It's still reported all the time. However, it doesn't happen as often now because the Iraq War is over, the militants aren't active anymore and there aren't many US troops left in Iraq, they were all redeployed to Afghanistan where the Taliban is poorer and less well-equipped than the Iraqi militants. The US also has a huge amount of support among the Afghanis on fighting the Taliban, with Afghanistan already having its own very large military force.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

the media just stop reporting it

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 9 years ago

The media stopped reporting it so their celebrity president wouldn't look like a complete boob. He managed it anyhow.

• E
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

There are soldiers dying under every presidency.

The war's just not one of the top issues at the moment.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

There is a list of soldiers killed and a moment of silence every day on Headline News. Change the channel

• 9 years ago

Yeah i don't see those daily body counts that were regularly plastered all over tv and newspaper like they were pre-Obama. Interesting to say the least..

• 9 years ago
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

the media started reporting the casey anthony case thats why

i was so excited about this case that I forgot we have men fighting

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.