how to customize my school bag?

hi :)

so schools starting soon and im wondering how to customize my school bag, because nearly everyone has the same bag! i dont mean painting all over it because it really colourful. see my school is big and nearly all the time peoples bags get mixed up

my bag looks like this (it looks bad the pic)

http://www.elverys.ie/Product/Riptear-Girls-Flower...

i was just thing about throwin tipix (correction flued) all over it but my parents kinda disagreed

so if you have some ideas please comment, thanks x

Favorite Answer

Know what you want it to look like. There are so many things you can do. dying it, patches, key chains, glitter, markers, anything.

Ads by Google

Personalized Bags Hundreds of Promotional Items. You Name It, We Have It. Cheap!

StitchyLizard.com/CustomizedItems

2You can put your name on it, but on a FUNKY way ;) Learn how to make awesome things, like graffiti letters. You can add it with permanent marker if the backpack's white, or draw it on fabric and sew it on the backpack.

3Add patches, glitter, or funky fabrics. it will not only make it look different, it will stand out and look way cooler than the others.

4Add key chains from places you've been. Like, if you went to Brazil last year, get a keychain from there. Also they can be your favorite cartoons, shows.

5Try drawing stuff with paint, but only the cloth paint. Otherwise it will come out when you wash it.

6Or you can buy some duct tape and put it on the handles and stuff it looks cool

Ads by Google

Digital Fabric Printing Cotton, Silk, LInen, Polyester 1 Yard Minimum Made in USA

www.dpi-sf.com/

Graffiti Alphabet Letters Find more sources/options for Graffiti Alphabet Letters

www.webcrawler.com

Duffel Bags & Backpacks Quality made, low price guarantee. Great For Schools, Custom Printing

www.thepackagingteam.com

EditTips

Be creative, try anything that comes up to your mind.

Ask help if needed.

Ads by Google

ABC Polymer Industries Concrete Fiber Manufacturing Bulk Bag Distribution

www.abcpolymerindustries.com

Hillside Rolltop Backpack Premium Canvas & Leather Pack Pioneers of Fine Bags & Accessories

www.GeorgeGuestUSA.com

Getting Ordained Online Universal Life Church Offers Free Online Ordination! Register Today.

www.TheMonastery.org/FreeOrdination

EditWarnings

Other people might copy you after watching your AWESOME backpack, But yours will always be original.

Some stuff may come off when washing, be aware of that

EditThings You'll Need

Backpack

Fabric

Glitter

Paint

Patches

Key chains

EditRelated wikiHows

How to Customize a Teen Backpack

How to Pick a Backpack for School

Source(s): MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IM A BACKPACK DESIGNER (FOXY JEANS )

Badges! :D

Badges which are unique to you: like if it was me, i'd try and find some badges that related to me, like my favourite music, colours etc. So i'd get tonnes of Take that badges xD

Badges always seem to work :) And make your bad unique to you :)

Ebay is a great place to buy loads of them, for real cheap :)

Good luck decorating xD

i dont think there is any way other than just putting tipix under your bag or behind one of the straps with your name or something so you will know if you pick up the right bag or not :) xxx

• Ashley

1

Source(s): Find Cheap Inventories http://WholesaleDirectories.latis.info/?0K9V

i have the same problem, if i were u i would just sow my name on it and maybee cut some things out of old fabric and then cut them out into wat ever shapes you want and if you like add some sequinns and beads like what i did and made a sort of chain and added them onto the bag it looks realy cool, if you put some effort into it... btw, please add me im sorta knew!!

Source(s): My brain
  • Erin

It's already cute. Maybe you should add a few keychains, wouldn't want it to be to heavy either though!

Add Keychains, Feathers, decorate it with craft gems, anything!!!!

just add key chains, ribbons, badgers etc..

like get a bunch of things together that represent you and your personality (: x

sow buttons on it!!!