Pregnant while nursing?

i had my precious baby boy two and a half months ago, i am currently breastfeeding. my problem is i had my period one month after the baby was born but haven't had one since. i've been cramping, have headaches, sore breasts (which stopped being sore after 3 weeks of nursing but started up again), spotted... show more i had my precious baby boy two and a half months ago, i am currently breastfeeding. my problem is i had my period one month after the baby was born but haven't had one since. i've been cramping, have headaches, sore breasts (which stopped being sore after 3 weeks of nursing but started up again), spotted very light brown during the time of my period, sick, moody and tired. i took a test it said negative. what could it be?
Update: the bleeding after the birth lasted two weeks and stopped completely. one month after the birth tho i had heavy bleeding which is not normal for me, i figured it was just my body trying to adjust. the period lasted the same amount of days it normaly would, but the next month it never showed up. and it scared me