Adam asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

Pottermore what do you do when you know the answer?

I was on pottermore today and i finally got onto the page without it saying day 2 is closed.

The answer was 1200 so i typed in http://quill.pottermore.com/1200 And it didn't work i tried it like 15 times and it still didn't work.

Please help me. Thank you

• Favourite answer

Did it redirect you to another site? If it did you did it right. One the site there was and will be for the rest of the days, a quill on a purple square somewhere. Just click it and you can continue.

hey. the answer was 2100 not 1200 ( 60 * 35 = 2100 ) so thats why. but if you did get it then you would be redirected to the page then you would have to find it. its not in plain sight!

I had the same problem! I tried constantly for about an hour with the same answer, then when it finally worked it said todays competition was closed!!

Did you maybe think that your answer could have been wrong ('cause the answer is 2100)?