There's a scratch on my ipad?

There's a scratch on my iPad and i was thinking could i still put a screen protector on it or will there be a big bubbe over it.

Thank you

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago

You can put the screen protector over the scratch. If you are careful there shouldn't be a bubble over the scratch but the scratch will always be visible.

• rozo
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

don't get the apple case. I have been given the apple case once I have been given my ipad and it replaced into terrible. It replaced into great for usability, however the case have been given truly grimy. So I did a sprint study and that i got here upon a great case made via Yoobao. It has all the comparable function of the apple case, besides the undeniable fact that that's made out of leather-based and has magnetic closure. It replaced into additionally $40, the comparable value because of the fact the apple case. It replaced right into a much greater effective purchase and has been keeping up properly. The case is talked approximately as the Yoobao version 2 ipad case. It shipped very rapid too. was hoping this helped. And believe me, you will not sense sorry approximately getting the Yoobao case, that's vast.

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

you'll still see the scratch. it won't go away but the screen protector will save the rest of the screen

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

most likely not deppending on the scratch the bubble comes from air

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.