There's a scratch on my ipad?

There's a scratch on my iPad and i was thinking could i still put a screen protector on it or will there be a big bubbe over it.

Thank you

You can put the screen protector over the scratch. If you are careful there shouldn't be a bubble over the scratch but the scratch will always be visible.

• rozo

don't get the apple case. I have been given the apple case once I have been given my ipad and it replaced into terrible. It replaced into great for usability, however the case have been given truly grimy. So I did a sprint study and that i got here upon a great case made via Yoobao. It has all the comparable function of the apple case, besides the undeniable fact that that's made out of leather-based and has magnetic closure. It replaced into additionally $40, the comparable value because of the fact the apple case. It replaced right into a much greater effective purchase and has been keeping up properly. The case is talked approximately as the Yoobao version 2 ipad case. It shipped very rapid too. was hoping this helped. And believe me, you will not sense sorry approximately getting the Yoobao case, that's vast.

• Murzy

you'll still see the scratch. it won't go away but the screen protector will save the rest of the screen

most likely not deppending on the scratch the bubble comes from air