as my head gasket blown on my Nissan micra more info?

when i wos driving my 1990 Nissan micra to day i noticed the wos overheating so i got the car back home and i checked the water and there wos oil in the water so is this the head gasket and is the gob worth doing for the age of the car

Does sound like the head gasket and a 1990 Micra isn't worth the money it would cost to fix.

i'm thinking of fixing my 2d engine on my 02 Nissan Altima. I had it replaced approx. 25,000 miles in the past, and the engine is on the verge of going. After doing analyze, i've got hit upon this make and type are infamous for those themes. All analyze is indicating that there is a fabric mesh interior the catalytic converter that blows into the engine, and finally destroys the seals and/or gasket. the two junk the motor vehicle, or have somebody to with the aid of-bypass the CAT all at the same time as quickly as your maintenance are made, in any different case it will proceed to take place. additionally, there have been comments of the butterfly fee bolts additionally coming loose, going into the engine and additionally destroying the seals. Nissan desires to make their layout situation suitable and compensate people for what's now a typical issue with their motor vehicle.

take the oil filler cap off and see if there's a brown froth in there.if there is it is probably a knackered head gasket.i doubt it would be economical to repair on a car of that age unless you are friends with a mechanic

sounds like the head gasket.... probably not too much work to replace it on a micra.

sell it for scrap and invest in a spell checker / dictionary? :-)