Can a hermaphrodite impregnant themselves?

So I'm a so called hermaphrodite. That means I have both male and female genitalia. That naturally makes it difficult finding someone to make kids with, because they're usually disgusted by the fact that I have more genitalia than I am supposed to. Therefore I got this idea, that I could insert my own... show more So I'm a so called hermaphrodite. That means I have both male and female genitalia. That naturally makes it difficult finding someone to make kids with, because they're usually disgusted by the fact that I have more genitalia than I am supposed to.

Therefore I got this idea, that I could insert my own semen into my vagina, to impregnant myself. The question however... Is this possible? Would I become pregnant? And could it cause any trouble for the child? For example, I've heard that if people that are closely related gets a child, it can be weird, and have bigger risk at getting diseases. Because of the same genes or something, I don't really know. Does that mean, that if I impregnated myself, making a baby out of just one persons DNA, that it would have a bigger risk of getting diseases at birth?

I've also heard that there are animals that can impregnant themselves, and the babies become a perfect copy of the mother. Would that happen in this case? Would I technically clone myself by doing this? Creating another baby that has both genitalias? I really hope this isn't the case, with all the experimentation with sex kids do nowadays. He would probably impregnant herself by the age of 15.

Please help me here. I will appreciate any answer. Thanks.